“HORRIBLE”

Ranked #119 of 183 Restaurants in DeLand
Eustis, Florida
“HORRIBLE”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Sat there for 45 minutes waiting for our food. After 30 minutes someone came over & asked if our order had been taken. We said yes & we've been here a half our. She said she would go check on our food. Another 15 minutes went by & as we got up to walk out she looks at us & says "oh your food". We were going to pay for our drinks but no one even walked over to us so we just said forget it & walked out! This is the WORST service I've seen in my life! There were other tables complaining about how long they had to wait for their food as well. The waitress just said well everyone came in all at once. OK all 10 people in the restaurant? UNBELIEVABLE!

• Visited January 2013

Orange City, Florida
“Could this get any worse?”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a bar that fries everything in the name of food. Wow I just walked out and left. Really designed for the alco set with no taste buds.

Visited September 2012
DeLand, Florida
“Officially given up.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've gone so many times and left every time asking why did we go again? Food is good but not worth the crappy service. Wings are really good, everything else is okay. The waitresses (no matter which one you get) are terrible! Drinks will go unrefilled the entire time you're there, if you ask for something extra (ranch, napkins, silverware) you may get it by the time you've finished your food or it has gone cold. And most of the trips I've made have been during non-peak times. I can be very understanding when I see that a waitress is overwhelmed with tables, but when you have only two or three I loose all patience.

• Visited March 2012
DeLand, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wheres the winghouse!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Only reason i used to go there is for the ufc fights, now i just gather some people and watch it myself, with better service and food!

• Visited August 2012
Orange City, Florida
“Can I get some service?”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Although this is my favorite place for wings it's gone way down hill. The past two times I've gone here I waited so long to be noticed I gave up and left. Real bummer I really like their wings. Probably will stick to take out.

1 Thank Deanna J