“Not a good first impression”
Review of Gram's Kitchen

Gram's Kitchen
Ranked #118 of 181 Restaurants in DeLand
Lindenhurst, Illinois
“Not a good first impression”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Went to the one on Spring Garden. it says it has been remodeled but... still seemed dirty. , They seemed to be out of several things. we were told they were out of 3 things when we were ordering. One thing they didn't say they were out of until it arrived without the jalepenos , when we asked we were told they were out of it. Would have been nice to know BEFORE we ordered! I had the grampa's fish sandwich and it was good. Fish was fresh tasting and bun was fresh, would have been better on the hoagy bun.. but they were out. Observed waitress eating behind the counter which seems like a violation and they could have been a little friendlier. Reasonably priced

• Visited January 2013

DeLand, Florida
“Another great diner experience!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love gram's! Great food, great value, good service. I believe I've only been there for breakfast and I've only visited the location at Spring Garden and Plymouth.

• Visited September 2012
Ellsworth, Maine
“Makes me sick.”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I only went once, and I will never go back. They only care about their 'usuals'. I went towards the back, to use the restroom, and I kid you not- I was disgusted with what I saw. Cockroaches scurrying about. I almost lost my lunch. The place is filthy. I followed them on Facebook, and all it is is one of the managers posting inappropriate pictures as 'jokes' and nothing related to the restaurants whatsoever.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank MainerAlert
DeLand, Florida
“both locations are dirty”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

greesy breakfast food, no fruit or healthy choices. The one on Springgarden drive is dirty, needs to closed up and repainted, waitresses are dirty looking and fat, one on East NY ave is even worse.

Visited January 2012
Flagler Beach, Florida
“Great hometown place to eat”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

If you are looking for great local food at a decent price try Gram's, I had the eggs benedict and they were the best I've had anywhere around and we ride to different breakfast places every week. The omelette was great and so was my husbands corn beef hash.

• Visited May 2012