“Great food!”

Bill & Frank's Brick House
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Went for Father's Day and loved the food. Good food and good service by friendly staff. When visiting Deland be sure and stop in this restaurant. It is worth every penny.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We've been to the Brickhouse Grill three times now, so it's time for a review.

Okay, I admit the 2fer one drinks at lunch are attractive. The BBQ brisket was very good and the turkey was even better. We had the tasty and spicy crabcake aappetizer. It was a more generous serving than we expected. After lunch here, I'm not sure I need dinner

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Service is slow and the food is average. It used to be much better until new management took over. Still a good place to go every now and then.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I always order the ahai tuna appetizer. It is large enough to share. They also have Delicious burgers and really good wings. Located in downtown Deland.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Stopped with a friend during bike week, service was friendly and quick. My buddy said the baby backs were as good as he'd ever eaten and my burger was a delight. The cook took the time to toast the bun, and the cheese had been broiled over the 'shrooms on the burger- excellent.