“Mediocre food, good service.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Dolce Vita - CLOSED

La Dolce Vita
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Anthem, Arizona
“Mediocre food, good service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

This my first visit. I'm a temporary visitor. Salad was simple (iceberg lettuce, cucumber and tomato), dinner rolls looked more like hamburger buns, they were pretty good. I order Ziti with marinara sauce and meatballs. Service was friendly and efficient. Marinara was OK, nothing special. Meatballs also OK.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

DeLand, Florida
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was with a group of seniors for lunch. This was the first time at La Dolce Vita. The service was excellent, the food was good and the price was low. The lunch menu provided quite a variety. I had eggplant parmesan along with a side of spaghetti. There were about 18 people thus many different things were ordered from the lunch menu. Everyone like what the ordered and plan on going back there soon. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Good food and service :-)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We eat out a lot and always enjoy a good dining experience coupled with good food. In our past 4 times being here, we have to say it is consistent and friendly. The chicken parm and meatballs are great. Pizza has a unique flavor that I am not sure all would like but it's fresh and not bad. They do charge a sharing charge if you choose to do so as we do at times. We have not been let down when bringing our friends here for sure. Would give 5 stars except cost is a bit high for the quantity.

Visited June 2013
Sauble Beach, Canada
“Great Find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Found this restuarant looking for pizza for dinner. What a great find. Service was excellent. Showed us to a window booth and delivered our drinks promptly. We were informed that everything is made fresh on the premises. The food was as promised. The best pizza we have had in 25 years. The menu offers a variety of Italian dishes and they also offer early bird specials from 4-6pm and a Seniors menu. Don't miss this one if your in the area.

• Visited March 2013
Daytona Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'm going to become a regular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

Tonight was the first time I visited La Dolce Vita. Not sure why it took me so long, but I'm glad I decided to stop.

My waiter was at my table within a minute or two taking my drink order, and he asked if I'd eaten there before. I asked what he would recommend and he said all of the food is excellent, it's all made fresh, no microwave cooking. I ordered the Rib Eye Steak, with sides of Spaghetti and Pasta Fagioli. All meals come with dinner rolls that are warm and soft. It doesn't happen very often, but my steak was done to perfection. I definitely give the chef three cheers. All-in-all, the food was excellent, the atmosphere casual, and the staff friendly and attentive.

Like I said, I'm going to become a regular. Need I say more?

• Visited January 2013