“I'm shocked at this high ranking!”
Review of Rodeo Whip

Rodeo Whip
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in DeLand
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I have nothing against this place and I go there now and then, but it is ok ice cream for a pretty good price. Atmosphere and location are not the best. I don't recommend avoiding this place, but don't expect your experience to match the rank.

1  Thank elchavo

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Since marrying my Husband, The Ice Cream Lover 3 years ago, I have eaten more Ice Cream than I ever did in my lifetime!!! (68years)

Believe me, there is NO PLACE like Rodeo Whip for tremendous Ice Cream! Just make sure you are good and hungry if you order any size above BABY...and that means not a Small! Ask for a Baby unless you want a half pint of Ice Cream in a SMALL, or even more in the next sizes offered!

Delicious...mouth watering...Sin in a Cone! Love it always!!! Think we should head out there today!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Huge portions, wide varieties, its worth every dollar! My family and I have been eating here for several generations, it will always be a family favorite.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Great ice cream, we stop whenever we can or feel we can afford the calories. Well know even by people who are not locals.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Yum. Pricey, true - but the quality and quantity makes it worth while. We love to detour for ice cream to Rodeo Whip in DeLand. Kiddie dipped cones are big enough. But sometimes you just have to give up lunch and have a hand dipped banana split. And dinner too? There is a drive thru, but you need two hands for everything so stop in and have a cone and watch the uninformed order a large! Sample the different flavors of soft or hard serve. They do not have little doggie cups (bummer as Noodle likes to have her own and I don't want to share!).