“Local Flavor”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is a great little restaurant, with good food and reasonable prices.

It was crowded the night we went, with many others getting take out, which we felt was a good sign.

Five adults were able to get food and drinks for less than $50. Everyone in our group said they felt like they had a nice meal.

The staff are welcoming and friendly. Our only concern was that the restaurant is very cramped and the cashier station is right in the middle of everything! I was constantly having to step aside for wait staff or patrons, which made paying a nearly 15 minute ordeal!

This won't, of course, prevent us from going back, but may be a sign as to why take out seemed so popular. We will do this in the future, or come at a less busy time.

There are newer reviews for Angelina's Pizzeria

Reviewed April 15, 2013

You would never know by driving by that this hole in the wall has the best Italian food and wonderful service. Once you walk in - its clear how popular and busy this great pizzeria is.

I loved the pizza !

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Great Italian food and some novelty items. Staff is efficient and friendly service is great! The white pizza to die for!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Great local place! Waitresses are great! Want fabulous Italian food without 5 star pricing - then stop here!! YUMMY!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I stopped at this little eatery today as it was rated so highly here on TripAdvisor, and I was bored of going to the same place every time in DeLand when there for work. It is located in an unassuming strip mall of sorts, but was charming nonetheless. First of all, a great sign, it was packed. The manager was sitting at a table getting some work done, and was quick to give up his table for my use. He was very engaging and pleasant. The service was great, and the food was even better. Service was quick and no nonsense, and even though I was a single sitting at a four top, I never felt like I was being rushed to open up some space for what was a very busy lunch rush.
I look forward to my next trip to DeLand so that I can visit this great place again!

1  Thank Jon P