“WHAT A FIND!!!”

Ranked #5 of 183 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Comfortable modern look with stained floors and beautiful lighting, a great uptown feel.
“WHAT A FIND!!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

From the lovely person on the reservation desk who helped us with seating and timing, to Jamie our waitperson who gave us wonderful service and attention, and the general manager, Timothy, who stopped by to be sure we were pleased with everything, this was a memorable dining experience. And if the personal service wasn't enough - the food was fantastic! Premier ingredients and beautiful presentation. Make a reservation and go to Byte Fragments. You'll be glad you did!!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank BAC12929

Central FL
“Different is good”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We went one evening and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. While I was a little disappointed they ran out of the pork I was more than happy with the scallops as they were very tasty and the sides were wonderful. My friend had the chicken and the seasoning was very good. The tuna appetizer was ok. It was $76 for a dinner for two without drinks so this is not a place that I will go often. But, for special occasions I'd say go for it. We plan on returning and trying lunch as that menu seemed very reasonable.

Orange City, Florida
“This is the kind of food to go out to eat!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Every part of the experience was excellent. I was so impressed that we will go back. This eatery is for the real foody and is comparable to the best food of Europe and New York. I would say it is on the same level as restaurants with Michelin stars. Hurray! great food has come to West Volusia.

2 Thank hughstrickland
DeLand, Florida
“Fantastic food, atmosphere and service”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband & I enjoy fine dining, & had a fabulous meal with wine. Dining for the 2nd time this week

1 Thank GinaB12342014
Mount Airy, Maryland
“If You Love Fresh Unique Food-Byte is for You!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My daughter lives in DeLand and so I am there a couple times a year. She told her grandmother and I about this new restaurant and we opted to go for lunch. Very delicious! My daughter had the fish tacos, which are a spicy but delicious. She got the sweet fries which were also a hit. I had the fried green tomato sandwich with goat cheese and candied bacon. Oh My. The bread is a beautifully thick cut sourdough bread, grilled to perfection. I was only able to eat half of this huge sandwich! I had the Asian slaw as a side. I wasn't big on it...a little too spicy and vinegary for me, but I am sure someone else would enjoy it. My mom had the tomato bisque (delish!) and grilled Port Salut (cheese) and heirloom tomato sandwich on thick cut brioche. She also could not eat the whole sandwich. The three of us ate for under $40 for lunch. The atmosphere is really soothing with a beautiful lighted wall that subtly changes color with the lights. I hear they bring out the tablecloths and wine glasses for dinner. There is also a nightclub upstairs. This would be an exceptional place for a nice night out with friends or a romantic dinner for two. Definitely give Byte a try!