“Used to be good.. Now it's a roll of the dice..”
Review of Macs On Main - CLOSED

Macs On Main
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Things do seem very different here since the loss of a great manager to a tragedy. The food is sometimes cold or old and the wait staff seem to have other things on their mind rather than service and quality. Have eaten here many times and there is no telling what card you will draw when you order. We drew 4 jokers in a row, we won't return for the fourth. Go at your own risk we say. (D)

1  Thank Harley D

Reviewed June 3, 2013

On a recent Sunday my wife and I took some friends to Main Street Grill for lunch. When we arrived we were informed that they had a Sunday Buffet Brunch and the price was very reasonable. Everyone at our table decided let’s give it a try. So we did. The brunch includes many normal breakfast items such as sausage links, bacon, waffles, and French toast. In addition, they had fish, deviled eggs, beef in gravy, mashed potatoes, and even chicken fingers. Plus you could fresh eggs any way you liked them. I decided to have eggs benedict. It was very good. Of course, there were drink specials for what is Sunday Brunch without a Mimosa or a Bloody Mary. The nice thing about the drink specials is that it was two for one deal. All around, everyone at our table was very satisfied and we would definitely go back for this delicious Sunday Buffet Brunch again. Now, I want to try their other items on the menu. I cannot wait to come back.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I had heard a lot of good things about this place and it did not disappoint. Happy hour was nice....great margaritas! I had the half portion of salmon, great flavor and excellently prepared! Several appealing choices on the menu, so i will be back again!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We just got into town and I reviewed the Mainstreet on the web. The ratings were great......However, The Mainstreet was poor at best. And service was very slow. At first I thought I had the wrong Mainstreet. We had the Spinach Dip, Mahi, and Scallop Spinach. In general overpriced and of very poor quality. Save yourself the trouble as we should have done and just go the Santorini or DeLeVega. Please.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Yesterday on Mother's Day my son and his Fiance' took us to Main Street Grill hoping to have Brunch. Unfortunately we did not have reservations. When we arrived it was not overcrowded and we went inside to check in.
The man that was at the desk was very rude. He had a Black eye so maybed somebody else did not like his attitude. Because we did not have reservations he did not even want to talk to us. We have been here many times and have never been treated so rudely.