“Great BBQ in DeLand”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We were comming back from a day on the St. John's river and getting ready to go toward I4 when I saw Brian's BBQ I tought this could be a nice place to eat but it was only 4:30 pm and way to early for our normal dinner time. On the next traffic stop my wife commented that it she was a little hungry. I turned the car around and we went there.
What a excellent choice. The baby back rib's were to die for the spare ribs excellent the fried ocra great,the beer cold and the price right what else can you ask for after a day in the river.

3  Thank Thomas L

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

This place is a awesome BBQ joint! They recently remodeled and it looks great. The best smoked chicken salad I have ever had. All u can eat smoked chicken on Sundays and a awesome Carolina BBQ sauce upon request. Yum!!! Go on Monday foe 5 cent beer night....

2  Thank Deanna J
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I believe it does. I have eaten for years at Brians Barbeque in DeLand, on the truck route, and it is definitely my favorite Barbeque Restaurant. I love their different sauces and their salad bar. They also have HUGE, FRESH HAMBURGERS for a nice change of pace. I would recommend this barbeque to anyone.

4  Thank ltthorpe
Reviewed August 16, 2012

You go to Brian's if your looking for excellent barbecue. You can smell the aroma and see the white smoke from the cooking ribs and chicken as soon as you pull into the parking lot.There's a reason for all those barbecue cooking competition trophies in the dining room. it's the way the meat is cooked that makes it so flavorful. The chicken is so good, it doesn't need sauce to make it barbeque.
I'm a barbeque aficionado - I've had delicious authentic mustard sauce ribs in South Carolina, tasty pulled pork from that little shack just off Interstate 95 as you enter Georgia and love the ribs at Virgil's in Manhattan, New York City.

Tip: I never go on Sunday's after 4:00 because I think there's a smaller cooking staff.

2  Thank MyKazz
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is a good restaurant which looks like a Sonny's but is way better. They have nickel beers on Mondays and All U Can Eat ribs on Thursdays. They have other daily specials but I usually go on one of these nights. You have to get the ribs. The spare ribs are big and meaty. The salad bar is decent too.

3  Thank ggg212121