“get sides”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2012

grease city, the sides are good, the salad bar is a salad bar, no sneeze gaurds, wine is terrible.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We stopped in for a bite & the place was packed. It was something like 5 cent beer nite. Ok so drink enough & anything tastes good! Bad food, bad waitress & really loud people!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I eat here a few times a year so I’m not sure why I haven’t reviewed it before. The bbq is extremely smoked & tender. I had the St. Louis ribs & they were great but after reading another review, I want to try the baby backs. I have placed Brian’s as number 3 on my list of all-time favorites for ribs, but I need to try them all to be sure. Hubby had the combo plate & he had the same ribs plus chicken & beef brisket. I sampled both & now the best & number one on my all-time favorites for chicken & brisket. I will get this meal next time. Or the baby backs. Guess I need more trips. I had mac & cheese & cole slaw for my sides, but was having remorse when I glanced to the neighboring table & eyed those steak fries. After getting my sides, I was pleased with my initial choices. Hubby got the slaw too & it is so creamy & has a slight sweet taste that we love. He got the baked beans & a baked sweet potato as his choices of 3 sides. It’s served with a nice piece of garlic toast which I would like to have it with more garlic, but then that’s me. They have several of their own sauces & I like to mix the hot & the sweet together. The portions are large & the prices are very good. We belong to the birthday club & get a coupon for $10 off a meal when that time of the year rolls around. Many of the staff wished me “happy birthday” when leaving, which is so much nicer than having a group song. I also receive special updates on e-mail, which gives us a good excuse to go again & again. The staff is very friendly & checked on us often.

2  Thank redundantecho
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This place is home of some of the best bbq!!! try the steak sandwitch, or any thing on the menu really...has a "sonny's" atmosphere...but the service is good, and the food is great and the prices are reasonable!!!

2  Thank Lor B
Reviewed March 3, 2012

We experienced a pleasant, attentive waitress. The baby back ribs were falling off the bone. The St. Louis style ribs were tender, with plenty of meat. Ribs are served with a choice of barbeque sauces, ranging from very mild to quite hot. We found all choices to be good. Sauces are delivered in a bucket and the waitstaff describes each sauce. The bucket is then used to collect rib bones. (Clever idea!) Decor is western themed -- photos of John Wayne on the walls, wood picnic tables. The restaurant can be a bit noisy at times. The salad bar is average. Sides of cole slaw and cheesy grits were both good, but the green beans and collard greens were canned.

2  Thank g z