“Downhill”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Hampton's Drive-In
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Hampton's used to be hopping place years ago. You would be lucky to find a spot to park. A few years back I had some bad experiences and hadn't been there for awhile. I decided to give it one last try. It was Friday night and they had three customers. I ordered the famous foot long hot dog. It was inedible. My son got the chicken, which he said tasted good. The waitress blamed "the food industry" for the inedible hot dog. The place was disgusting, and filthy. My son is on the toilet as I type this. Hamptons! How do you screw up a hot dog? They never took it off the bill. All those empty seats are people like me who swore they'd never go back. Pretty sad...The place was an icon.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

ive ben going to hamptons for over 20 years and was shocked to see the reviews.
u do have to add your own salt but i think thats because old people cant have salt but other than that the food is always great. i get the 2 peice white best ive ever had hands down

Reviewed December 29, 2011

It used to be a good place for fried chicken, way back in the 70's, but it has really gone downhill. It's dirty, smokey (so bad we couldn't stay because we were choking and our eyes were burning), food is greasy, and wait staff acts like it's a chore to serve you. Never again...this one should just close its doors forever.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

Chicken wings were ok, but I won't be going back. I've never been charged a fee for paying with my debit Visa card at a restaurant - I was charged almost $3 just in fees. Absolutely ridiculous!

3  Thank Sal D
Reviewed October 25, 2008

This is a very dirty nasty restaurant. The food was terrible and we were served by people who were very obviously intoxicated. When we walked in we could smell the marijuana smoke from the kitchen. The bathrooms are filthy, and CLEARLY whoever owns this place must not care very much for their investment...100 thumbs down.