“Good basic food.”

Hunter's Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 184 Restaurants in DeLand
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I stopped here for lunch as I was passing through. It was a basic restaurant serving typical Southern fare. It was good in a normal portion. The restroom and dining area was very clean. I'd stop in again. The stroll up and down the adjacent shops was a nice way to let the food digest before heading on down the road.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This place has been around forever. The food is just average and the service is the same. The breakfast we had recently was 20 bucks for 2 people to have eggs....just not that good - they rely on locals that have been going there for years and don't complain I guess!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Food was okay, typical diner fare. Location was convenient in downtown Deland area, outside does not match inside though. Service was friendly though.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

A DeLand tradition for generations. Love it! Great food at a really good price. Home town surroundings, nothing fancy.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

This is the place to go for breakfast in DeLand. I mentioned to locals we went to breakfast and they immediately asked if we went to Hunter's. When we said "yes", they automatically said "that's the best one!". They had the best grits - truly! Coffee was good, service was good. We were happy campers after that! I'd definitely go back. Prices were very good too.

1  Thank pcnj444