“LOVE LOVE this bar!”

Cuisines: American
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“LOVE LOVE this bar!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Such a great atmosphere! I loved watching the skydivers fly in and the planes take off! I want to visit here every time I visit!

Visited March 2014

Deltona, Florida
“Best hamburger by far”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I love coming to this place. If I'm ever in the mood for a hamburger in the Central Florida area I'm coming here. They have a great outdoor patio area. Sometimes they have a live band. The fries are great too. I''ve never tried anything else because the hamburger is that good.

DeLand, Florida, United States
“Voted BEST BURGER in the county”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I eat here several times a week. The food is great, service is very friendly, prices very reasonable. The outside deck makes for a nice outside venue but tables inside are abundant as well.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank HDW_Tripadv
DeLand, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burger in the World”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Best burger in the world!!!! Bridget is the cutest little woman you will ever meet! Courtney is so awesome! Don't look at the menu, just order a burger and you will be back!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Mancroak2002
Grafton, Massachusetts
“Still the best cheeseburger, after thirty years”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

As a student at Stetson, I spent a considerable amount of time at the Port, it was the place to go for beers and fun. They also had the best burgers, and on a day with no afternoon classes, I would go there for burgers and beers with a few friends. During homecoming, a friend and I skipped the football game and headed out. Took us a while to find it - lots more development than in the 80's, but once there, found it still has the best burgers and cold beer around. My friend had a turkey sandwich which also was excellent.

It is a roadhouse extraordinaire, and I recommend a visit. Just don't wait 30 years like I did.

Visited November 2013