“awesome restruant”
Review of Skydive DeLand

Skydive DeLand
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skydive DeLand was established in 1982 and has become known world wide as a professional training center for world class skydivers of every experience level. Each year we make thousands of jumps and offer first time jump experiences on a daily basis. Skydive Deland offers the tandem skydive and the Accelerated Freefall Course that teaches people to become certified skydivers. Skydive DeLand has a full service restaurant and bar on the premises, The Perfect Spot that offers great food and a fun atmosphere. Come in, relax and watch the skydivers through the glass wall or on the deck while you grab a bite to eat.
DeLand, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“awesome restruant”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

its a little expensive but the food is awesome and you get to see people sky dive and land . i love its atmosphere .

Visited July 2013
1 Thank allison m

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great staff, location and the best tandem masters.”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

From check in to briefing to suiting up to jump and beverages at the restaurant afterwards, a wonderful time was had by all.

Visited June 2013
“Happy birthday to me!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Skydiving was at the very top of my bucket list. I decided that my 70 th birthday would be the perfect time to do it. My birthday was Christmas Eve . but I waited until warmer weather to do it. Yesterday, May 29, 2013, 10:00 AM I did a tandem jump,,,,LOVED it. Everyone at the center was helpful, courteous, and answered every question graciously. I was ready to do it again as soon as we landed. I jumped with Manny who made me feel like I was the most important person on the face of the earth. I was on the plane with jumpers from Brazil and they kept giving me thumbs up and assuring me I would love it. They were right.i love my video and all my still shots. Probably a good thing I didn't do this when I was younger. A couple of people told me it was addicting before I jumped. They were right. Thanks Skydive DeLand for the biggest thrill of my life!!!

Visited May 2013
Dania Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and action”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

You can't go wrong here! Wonderful food, service, and cold beer!
Great place to bring a group of people.

Visited May 2013
DeLand, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Lunch & superb view of jumpers!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

During the skydive season you can enjoy seeing a 100 jumpers in an hour plus get a great lunch! Friendly service very international eclectic atmosphere.

Visited March 2013