“Great!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Ocala, Florida
“Great!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

While I have always been a fan of Sonny's Real Pitt BBQ the Sonny's in Deland has really raised the bar, the food is always fresh, the salad bar has a great variety and the service has always been up to par. Shelby was my server upon my last visit, she was attentive as well as very knowledgeable of the menu as she recommended the dieters plate to us.

DeLand, Florida
“Great restaurant ”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

The service has always been great every time I have gone. Some of the servers that I have had have been great such as Amanda Brunson, Shelby, Lisa, and Paige. The bar has also been great. The food is always good. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone

Titusville, Florida
“Great people Great food”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

I eat at this sonny's all the time and the food is always fresh and hot. The servers are all so friendly and happy. Food came out fast so I can get in and out during lunch.

Deltona, Florida
“New store looks great.”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I've been to sonnys all over the state but this one is the best one I've been to. It's unique on the inside but yet still has the classic sonnys feel and taste!

De Leon Springs, Florida
“Always good Bar B Q”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This Sonny's look most has good slow cooked BBQ, nice portions, and the service is usually pretty good. The dinner portions are good, but the lunch BBQ sandwich is a little thin for my tastes. Sonny's corporate standards are high and this restaurant is one of the good ones.