“Lots of Gluten-free selections”
Review of Dobro's

Dobro's
Ranked #27 of 194 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Dobro's Deland Family owned and operated, Dobro's offers high quality and delicious cuisine in Deland, FL. Owned by the Knott family, who are known for offering Italian food that is made using traditional methods. The ingredients are all fresh- from the cheese in our pizza to the tomatoes for our sauce. Fresh fruits and vegetables, home roasted meats, in house baked bread and dough made daily. Everyday a New Lunch Special and every night Dinner Specials. Fresh homemade soups and desserts.
Reviewed June 1, 2018

I went with Mr Miller and he had regular lasagna and I had gluten-free lasagna. They were both excellent!!!!!!!!
They have one whole page of Gluten-free selections on the menu.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

ordered delivery today, this is my first time eating from here and I am very impressed! I had actually called 15 minutes before they were to open and a lady answered and took my delivery order anyway, she had said it would be about an hour which was fine, very courteous to me on phone. I ordered the blackened steak gorgonzola salad and sweet tea that came to 16.99. I work a good way from where they are located and the girl delivered my order after only 35 minutes! She was very nice also, my order even came with two big bread sticks that were amazing! They were warm in alum. foil, the salad was very large, lots of steak tips(warm also) and huge chunks of gorgonzola. The dressing was delicious, loved it! It was very filling and worth the money, I will definitely order from there again!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

I live in town but just ate at Dobro's for the first time. I was pleased. My wife and I each had an 8" pizza, and we both enjoyed them. It's a small place, so most of their business seems to be carryout or delivery, but we ate there. Even though it's small and was full on a Saturday night, it didn't feel crowded and noisy. The pizza is Chicago style (and the decor reflects that). Deep dish pizza doesn't cook instantly like other pizzas do, so there was a wait, but not an overly long one by any means. The prices were about what you'd expect--not expensive at all for what we had. We will eat there again.

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

This was an absolute wonderful find ... all of us enjoyed our entire meal from the breadsticks to the dessert . Staff was great , it is a little small but they fit us in ... we will all definitely be back .

Reviewed January 28, 2018

This place is awesome! I've been coming here for about two years now. The staff is always friendly and they greet you as soon as you walk in! The food is prepared fresh and is always delicious. The portions are big, so I always have left overs for the following day. The place is very small so it's hit or miss if you can be seated right away. If you have to wait, it's never very long. It's worth the wait!