“Next.......”

Porkie's BBQ
Ranked #31 of 187 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I love BBQ but not this place. The service is adequate and the food is bland and just plain not good. Ribs tasted rubbery. Very disappointed.

It's also kind of expensive.

1  Thank Ahjah9

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Just moments up town for a delightful surprise.
Great sandwich specials and good dry rub ribs.
If you are lucky the might have sweet potato casserole for a side.
Good food at a reasonable price.

2  Thank DaDonmonn
Reviewed May 12, 2013

For some place a little different, this is okay. To me it seemed like the flavor is a little off - maybe to much liquid smoke or some other ingredient It was good for a change of pace..

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My wife,son and I stopped in for a meal and will be back as soon as we can. We had ribs, brisket, and pulled pork, we had beans and Mac n cheese for sides, it was all very well priced and delicious. The ribs are among the best I have had and I have had ALOT of ribs throughout the states and Canada. Scott was nice enough to show me the smoker and service was excellent. Make sure you try the nanner puddin, it is also great. Cannot wait for the next visit.

1  Thank Cindy P
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Step away from the Chain BBQ restaurants and take a trip to Porkies. You won't be disappointed. The price and taste are as good as it gets. The owner's are friendly and appreciate your business. Once you stop here, you will be back again and again.

1  Thank Ben M