“Love this place”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We go here whenever we can. At lunch I like the melts. My favorite is the Santorini Melt. The other night I had the Athenian Chicken and our table split the 3 spreads appetizer with pita bread and oil/spices. Everything is yummy. It's a tiny place so get there early to snag a table. I think the last review was funny as I loved their sweet tea. There are a couple of tables outside to eat on the sidewalk and enjoy Deland.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We had a very good meal at Santori. Service was wonderful and it was a great environment. They need to get rid of the iced tea.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Florida is home to the big box restaurant, Olive Garden, Red Lobster and Applebee's to name a few, it was a nice change of pace to find a restaurant serving quality food that's not owned by a corporation.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This has become one of my favorite places to eat. The food is excellent and the staff is friendly and very attentive. This is Greek Food at its finest. You could not find better food anywhere.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

While visiting Deland in June, we stopped at Santorini's for lunch. We were very fortunate that a couple had just left a small table available next to the window...this is a tiny, crowded restaurant! A waiter had it cleaned immediately and we ordered our lunches...Doug chosing the Athenian Chicken with a Greek salad; I ordered the Pastichio, Greek salad and Dolmades as an appetizer. The dolmades were tightly wrapped, very tender leaves, with a yummy lemon sauce. The salads were so good we ate every bite despite the fact they were huge. This meant we weren't so hungry when our entrees arrived. Doug's chicken was very tasty, tender, and an enormous serving. My Pastichio was also a huge square and most unusual because the bottom layer wasn't pasta but thinly sliced potatoes, beautifully seasoned meat and a thick layer of delicious bechamel. We neither one of us had room for the lemon potatoes, despite the fact they were incredibly well done. I had ordered a gyro and a souvlaki sandwich to take home for supper, not realizing we would have so many leftovers. That evening we ate our leftover entrees with half each of the gyro. The following morning I chopped up the lemon potatoes for the best hashbrowns ever, and we still had a souvlaki sandwich to take home for my daughter. All of this cost $48.00 which included a 20% tip!!! Delicious, huge portions, and very, very reasonalbly priced. There's no question why this little restaurant is No. 1 in Deland.

2  Thank Sylvia P