“CAN'T BEAT IT”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
DeLand, Florida
“CAN'T BEAT IT”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've been to Santorini's almost a dozen times and have been totally pleased every time. Excellent home made food, regardless of what I've ordered. I highly recommend it!

• Visited June 2013

Southwest, Florida
“Nice Stop-Skip the Iced Tea”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Was in Deland for a day trip and stopped by for dinner. Everything you have read is correct, nice clean restaurant somewhat on the small side, may have to wait on a table. We had the Gyros plate and a chicken dish, both great, some ot the best we have had in sometime. Enjoyed the greek flaming cheese, always a treat. Only weak item was the iced tea, tasted like bad water! Was not home brewed and was very weak. Skip the tea and you will have a very wonderful meal.

• Visited June 2013
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Behold! Great Food Here!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I ordered Pastichio, perfectly seasoned with lima beans lightly seasoned with dill. The Pastichio itself was perfectly portioned, the bechamel on top was perfectly congealed, and my goodness, it was just fantastic!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“A winner for food and service”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was back in DeLand after being away for some years. My friends suggested we go to Santori's. They are regulars--know the people by name and vice versa. We had a great meal. Everything was tasty, but the hummos was EXCELLENT. It has finely minced garlic in just the right amount.

“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Fabulous gyros and potatoes! I order gyros as a temperature gauge for any new Greek restaurant that I try. Well, this place scored A++! My new favorite spot in Deland!