“Great Meal”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a great meal here. Ribeye steak cooked perfectly, BBQ combo plate huge and with wonderful flavors. Sides of cornbread, sweet potato fritters, sweet potato cassarole are outstanding
Bartender, Theresa, made an excellent Margarita and server Kara was wonderful. Only 4/5 due to severe over salting of most everything.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has inside and outside seating.
We were 15 people all together.
food and service was excellent!
I order spare ribs,my wife baby back ribs and my daughter fried shrimp. I try it all and i have to say every single plate was awesome!
I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018

I came here for the first time a week ago with a friend, his wife and our sons (11 and 7). I ordered the "burnt ends" which is brisket tips and I sampled their pulled pork, burger, and french dip. Everything was top notch and the service was great, polite and attentive. Very reasonably priced, down home BBQ as it should be. Next time I am in town I will be back.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a meal before a long drive home. Ordered the baby back ribs and was amazed at the quality and taste of them. Lots of lean meat on the ribs. I’d say these ribs were the best I’ve ever had!

Reviewed September 22, 2018

They have a Friday night (all you can eat) fish dinner which I wanted to try. Last night (Friday 21SEP18) they did not have enough fish to have the all-you-can-eat deal. I still tried the fish [flounder] ($1 less than all-you-can eat). The two filets had an extra crunchy breading, mildly flavored. I used a small amount of tartar sauce and lots of lemon. It came with two sides and cinnamon sauce on sweet potato fritters! Never heard of these before. Excellent fritters, baked beans and coleslaw. I had a bottle of Miller Lite beer and my bill was $14.40, plus $3 tip.
Next time I go intend to try the brisket!