“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2018

I came here for the first time a week ago with a friend, his wife and our sons (11 and 7). I ordered the "burnt ends" which is brisket tips and I sampled their pulled pork, burger, and french dip. Everything was top notch and the service was great, polite and attentive. Very reasonably priced, down home BBQ as it should be. Next time I am in town I will be back.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a meal before a long drive home. Ordered the baby back ribs and was amazed at the quality and taste of them. Lots of lean meat on the ribs. I’d say these ribs were the best I’ve ever had!

Reviewed September 22, 2018

They have a Friday night (all you can eat) fish dinner which I wanted to try. Last night (Friday 21SEP18) they did not have enough fish to have the all-you-can-eat deal. I still tried the fish [flounder] ($1 less than all-you-can eat). The two filets had an extra crunchy breading, mildly flavored. I used a small amount of tartar sauce and lots of lemon. It came with two sides and cinnamon sauce on sweet potato fritters! Never heard of these before. Excellent fritters, baked beans and coleslaw. I had a bottle of Miller Lite beer and my bill was $14.40, plus $3 tip.
Next time I go intend to try the brisket!

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Have been here several times sometimes very good and sometime very awful. My husband and I went to lunch as we near there. The servers were excellent and apologized for the slow service which we did not mind since we were in no hurry. My husband ordered the smoked flash fried chick wings which he thoroughly enjoyed. I had a Burger which was okay and fries that were okay but not fried as well as I like them. I must add that the place was pretty much full. I would surely go back and have the wings.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018

We own a house not far from the restaurant and it is simply the best if not only place in town for a Cuban sandwich. We'll be back many times Im sure...

Date of visit: June 2018