“Locals favorite”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2018

We own a house not far from the restaurant and it is simply the best if not only place in town for a Cuban sandwich. We'll be back many times Im sure...

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the pulled pork and ribs. Also, the baked beans were very tasty and you have to try the cinnamon fritters. Delish!

Reviewed May 18, 2018

First time I had their food was when it was catered at a Wedding I attend in January 2018. The food was amazing and it's the reason I decided to take my family to the restaurant on Mother's Day! The restaurant is a little small but outside seating is nice. We sat inside and our booth table was cleared off but very sticky all over. There was a long wait due to it being Mothers Day and all. Our waitress was very friendly and treated us kindly the whole time we were there. Food was great, I did hear complaints from two of my kids though. Chicken tenders were undercooked, and BLT sandwich my other child had tasted very funny. We weren't sure what part of the sandwich was bad but something was. My one child after eating half the sandwich ended up in their restroom a few minutes later and had immediate diarrhea. My kids didn't have a good experience but myself and the other two adults I were with have nothing to complain about! My ribs were delicious, burgers were good, BBQ beans are the best i've had at BBQ places, and seafood dish my father had he said was great. Even with the kids not having a good experience I still recommend this place if your up for good BBQ! Will be back.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

Stopped in with 24 of my closest friends for lunch. A variety of dishes came out of the kitchen, and our waitress - Mack S. - did a wonderful job of making sure everything was hot and on the table correctly, she did a GREAT job! My baby back ribs, baked beans, and Cole Slaw were superb - fall off the bone good. Wife had a hamburger, and said it was one of the best she's had. We will stop back in again for sure.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Ate here for the first time last month. Our very pretty server Shaurilee explained the menu to us and made some recommendations.
I got the pork plate and she got the brisket.
Very tasty and we both loved the different sauces.
The portions were adequate and prices reasonable.
However, the men's bathroom is one of the dirtiest I've ever seen in a restaurant (and we eat out frequently).
Long overdue for an intense and thorough cleaning!!!!!

Date of visit: January 2018