“Delicious subs”

Manzano's
Ranked #18 of 184 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed June 24, 2014

These guys do a great job at building delicious sandwiches. The atmosphere inside feels a bit cramped but they are working with what they have, it's a small space. They have one grill which could make for a (short) wait for your sandwich but it's worth it.

There was a steady stream of customers, unlike the sandwich shop down the road. Go where the local eats.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Seriously, this place is a little slice of heaven. Ordered the Up in Smoke and ate until I almost fell over because I didn't want to waste one bite. Generous on the meat and fantastic flavors. And that bread... wow. My husband is Jersey through and through and he said that his sub was better than many of the ones he had when he lived in NJ. We will be back every time we are in DeLand. Period. Exclamation point.

1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Was visiting Deland and walking down the strip we just ran into this joint. This is without a doubt, one of the best sandwiches that I've ever had. I'd highly suggest the Rocco but substitute fresh mozzerella instead of the provolone.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

One of the things I've missed living in Florida is a good Sub. Especially a Pastrami on Rye. I had one the other day and it was amazing. I felt like I was back in New Jersey or New York. I highly recommend Manzano's and would love to eat their daily if I could.

1  Thank sporttke
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stopped here during orientation weekend at Stetson and grabbed subs. It is busy and not much seating available but the subs were fantastic!! Salads were good too!

1  Thank adfox