“Good Sub”

Manzano's
Ranked #19 of 184 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Depending on where you are from, it can be difficult to get a good "hoagie"...the sandwiches here are darn close. Bursting with meat, fresh and tasty.....you shouldn't pass it up!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

absolutely the best sub ever had in florida! bread is phenomenal! meat and cheese the best. great service!! cannot praise them enough!

Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

When I went there I expected to have a good experience but I was pointed in the wrong direction. The food was mushy so I couldn't even enjoy it. The bread was smushed and tasted like cardboard. I felt unwelcome there. It was like going to an univited party with low quality food. I suggest that you dont waste you time and just turn around.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Cant say enough good things. Huge portions, great textures and flavors, and the ingredients are utterly FRESH!!!

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I enjoyed the food at Manzano's but I probably should not have read the other reviews before I went. My expectations were too high, I think. Overall experience was very good and the food was great, but I still prefer Bellini's....

Been to Manzano's? Share your experiences!