“Absolutely Awesome.”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Absolutely Awesome.”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

We visited the Deland Art Festival this weekend and were looking for a place to grab a quick bite to eat while there. Let me say one thing about Manzano's first and foremost... bring an appetite. You will need a big appetite to put down one of their incredible subs. My wife and I decided to split a whole sub and save ourselves for dinner later in the day. That was not going to happen.
The sandwich we choose was the Coney Island. Corned beef, pastrami, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and homemade thousand island, all on a fresh baked sub roll. Sounds like a Reuben, right? If Reuben took steroids, you would be correct.
Don’t get me wrong. A BIG sandwich does not always make a great sandwich. Manzano’s knows how to make a great sandwich. Fresh sliced meats and cheeses, all Boar’s Head, piled onto a fresh made roll that tasted as if t had just been pulled from the oven. All this was served by a very friendly staff in a clean and scenic setting. Eat inside the well lit corner restaurant or out on the side walk in the shadow of historic Deland. Either way, this was truly a great find.
Thank you to the staff for a great experience. We will be back.

• Visited November 2011

Flagler Beach, Fl
“Best sandwich in Volusia County, hands down.”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Manzanos makes an outstanding sandwich. You might find it painful to part with 7 or 8 bucks for just a sandwich but you will quickly forget that pain when you try one of theirs. They offer a ton of custom sandwiches using unique combos. If youre a sandwich snob, this is your place. My fave is the NSB-turkey, ranch, tomato, bacon, avocado on their famous cruchy batard-esque bread that they ship in weekly from NYC. If you're in DeLand or New Smyrna Beach, stop in to Manzanos, you'll be glad you did.

DeLand, Florida
“Big meaty sandwiches on ultra-fresh bread!”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

If you're looking for a sandwich that will leave you satisfied, this is the place! Manzano's serves subs loaded (and I mean loaded!) with high-quality Boar's Head meats and cheeses and other premium ingredients that will smack you in the face with flavor.

To quote a friend of mine:

The Big Beef is the most wonderful sandwich on the entire planet!
I will tell everyone I meet to eat at Manzano's!
I will eat at Manzono's every time i am in Deland!
If I had to choose my final meal it would be a Big Beef!
If I had 3 wishes I would wish for 3 Big Beefs!
If I win the lottery I will eat at Manzano's every day!
If I had voices in my head they would tell me to eat at Manzano's!
If my dogs could talk they would tell me to eat a Big Beef!
No one ever leaves Manzano's hungry!!
Everyone that visits Deland Manzano's leaves with a smile!

• Visited September 2011