“The best ever ice cream. Creamy, smooth and flavorful.”
Review of Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in DeLand
Ormond Beach
“The best ever ice cream. Creamy, smooth and flavorful.”
Reviewed September 12, 2009

I've had ice cream in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver, Florence and I never thought I would find ice cream this good and flavorful in Deland, Florida. The ice cream is made from scratch including the base according to the owner. I had a split scoop of butter pecan which tasted like a home made pecan pie and for the other half I had dark chocolate which was smooth and intense in it's flavor. All the ice cream I tasted was incredibly creamy and flavorful. My wife had the key lime pie ice cream which was creamy and amazing in it's combination of both sweet and tart. Everyday they make different flavors. I live in Daytona area and would make a special trip just for this ice cream. They also have fresh ground coffee available. I don't drink coffee so I can't tell you about it. I did talk to the owner who's uncle owns the Italian deli/pizzaria next door so I would guess it serves good quality coffee as well. The atmosphere is casual with small tables to sit at.

Been to Sweet Spot? Share your experiences!