Hotel was average for this price range. Room was clean, but furnishings were old and dingy. Floor lamp was broken and lighting was sparse. Breakfast was a disappointment. Website stated "Super Cinnamon rolls and 8 items". But no cinnamon rolls, just eggo waffles, packaged muffins, bananas and oatmeal packets.
Front desk staff was pleasant. Just your average hotel for a highway roadside stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 30 miles from the beautiful beaches of South Walton, and in the North-East corner of exit 85 off Interstate 10, we offer an excellent location for all types of visitors to the area. We offer free wifi and continental breakfast, business services (computer available/fax service/copy service), beautiful pool area, and our rooms feature flat screen TV's with an expanded cable package, microwafe/mini-fridge, and also our location has excellent Truck Parking (we accept Corporate Lodging). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 DeFuniak Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Defuniak Springs Hotel Defuniak Springs
- Defuniak Springs Super Eight
- Defuniak Springs Super 8
- Super Eight Defuniak Springs