The room we were in had bugs, ants and ticks. The sheets were stained and the towels smelled of gasoline. The floors had huge stains in various spots. The bathroom had a 4 inch nail on the floor (not sure where it was supposed to go). When expressing our concerns to the manager, he became hostile and began to yell at us. He was unreasonable and would interrupt us or continue to raise his voice when we tried to tell him our concerns. I would not recommend to anyone to stay at this location. We were VERY disappointed in the rooms and especially in the manager.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 30 miles from the beautiful beaches of South Walton, and in the North-East corner of exit 85 off Interstate 10, we offer an excellent location for all types of visitors to the area. We offer free wifi and continental breakfast, business services (computer available/fax service/copy service), beautiful pool area, and our rooms feature flat screen TV's with an expanded cable package, microwafe/mini-fridge, and also our location has excellent Truck Parking (we accept Corporate Lodging). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 DeFuniak Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Defuniak Springs Hotel Defuniak Springs
- Defuniak Springs Super Eight
- Defuniak Springs Super 8
- Super Eight Defuniak Springs