We stayed at this hotel for a 1 night stopover on a road trip Fort Myers to New Orleans. Choose De Funiak Springs because we wanted to go to New Orleans via Seaside.
It was our first Super 8, we chose it based on the Trip Advisor reviews and were not disappointed; in fact we were pleasantly surprised. Check-in was smooth, the room was clean and tidy and very importantly we got the room position we requested, i.e. 2nd floor at the back away from the highway - and it was non-smoking and didn't smell of smoke...yipee.
The location is very convenient for tired drivers as it is just off the highway.
We drove into the town to get beer and food - plenty of options. You could also just walk or drive the 300m or so to the steakhouse.
Breakfast was simple but adequate, for the price paid we thought this motel was excellent value, ($45 for a king). Gave us the confidence to use Super 8 again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 30 miles from the beautiful beaches of South Walton, and in the North-East corner of exit 85 off Interstate 10, we offer an excellent location for all types of visitors to the area. We offer free wifi and continental breakfast, business services (computer available/fax service/copy service), beautiful pool area, and our rooms feature flat screen TV's with an expanded cable package, microwafe/mini-fridge, and also our location has excellent Truck Parking (we accept Corporate Lodging). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Super 8 DeFuniak Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Defuniak Springs Hotel Defuniak Springs
- Defuniak Springs Super Eight
- Defuniak Springs Super 8
- Super Eight Defuniak Springs