Best Western Crossroads Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Super 8 DeFuniak Springs(DeFuniak Springs)
View Hotel
Regency Inn and Suites(DeFuniak Springs)
Econo Lodge(DeFuniak Springs)
Hotel DeFuniak(DeFuniak Springs)
View Hotel
Ponce De Leon Motel(Ponce de Leon)
View Hotel
All reviewsfriesbest westernsbaconeggsroom was cleanfree breakfastparking lotinside hallwaywestern hotelsbottom floorfamily reunionin house restaurantbiscuitsgreat breakfastafter a long dayvery nice hotelrooms are large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This was a wonderful place to stay. We stayed there for three days with our kids and we had the best time. We ate the breakfast each morning and it was good. I was so glad that we stayed there the rooms were nice and big and comfortable beds. Everyone that worked there and in the restaurant was so nice. If you need to stay in this area this is the place to stay

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela P
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

awesome truck parking and big room. very friendly people and the rooms are clean you will love it here is like burger king have it your way

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Although I have been to DeFuniak Springs quite a few times, this was my first stay at the Best Western and I am so glad I chose to stay there during this trip! The staff was very friendly and my room was very clean. I did not eat at the restaurant or use the lounge, but it was nice to know they were there for convenience sake.

I will DEFINITELY be staying at this hotel during all future trips.

Room Tip: My room was in the first floor - which made access to the pool and my car so convenient.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2012

This is an old style motel where you can park your car right next to your room if you are on the first floor. There are doors into the room from inside the hallway as well as outside. We were on the first floor. The motel was clean & the beds were comfy with lots of pillows. Breakfast was included but we didn't get to check it out. The bathroom was clean & neat. Lots of hot water for the shower. The TV was new & included high definition satellite. It's not a luxury hotel but was comfortable & better than expected.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2012

The is a very old hotel/Motel. The pricing is the same as very nicer and newer hotels you will find in Pensacola or Crest view. The hotel has a weird layout. Each room has inside and outside entrance. The rooms are old, styling and the carpets need replacing. The tv's are 31 inch tube style and the beds are not the most comfortable. The plus in the room are a microwave, and small dorm fridge. My particular fridge would not stay cold enough to cool a bottle of water. The only new thing in the rooms is the marble counter tops in the bathroom and shower.

The one positive aspect of this hotel is the free breakfast is relatively good. 2 eggs, Toast, bacon, and grits, with coffee and oj. The breakfast are served by a waitress cook to order. The down side is there are only 2 waitress so if you go from 8-9 am you may have to wait for a table. The items were all cooked very well.

Room Tip: Do not buy gas around this hotel, the highest prices I have seen in the entire state.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple