“Best luncheon specials”
Review of La Terraza - CLOSED

La Terraza
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This place has a great luncheon special and I really liked the food. Also have buy one get one free margaritas most of the time. Try it you'll like it.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

This building was turned in to a Mexican market/restaurant some time ago, we gave it a try and were not impressed.

About a year later we noticed an increase in cars in the parking lot, and gave it a second look. The layout, menu and tables were different, a bar had also been installed and no more market.

I am assuming it is under new ownership. Nothing feels the same.

Both times our food was wonderful, and authentic. My husband had a chile rellano that was the best I have seen since leaving the southwest where Mexican food is just called food.

They have 9 or 10 lunch menu items at $4.99 which included iced tea, which even after tip is more economical than a fast food stop and a thousand times more delicious. The special prices were available until 3:00 pm

We had the same waitress both times. Even though we had one English/Spanish translation moment to work through, we still commented on her hospitality and welcoming personality, she truly made us feel like guests not just customers.

This has moved to the top of my favorite choice in Mexican food in town.