“Nice Find”
Review of Ed's Restaurant

Ed's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Little "Hole in the Wall" that packs a big punch! Reasonable prices with good-size portions. If you leave hungry, it's your own fault. Only issues: dry cornbread and trying to get the check.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I went here. It was my first visit. We both love Taco Salads. Neither one of us could finish what they served, it is so filling because of the amount they serve. We have gone several timez since then with both family and friends.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I stopped here on our way to the beaches after reading about the pub burger. The place was quite busy even though it was after the typical lunch hours, around 2 PM. But we got seated right away although had to wait for the table to get cleaned after we sat down. Order was taken quickly, we both ordered the famous pub burger and I ordered the classic fries and the wife ordered the specialty fries. Food arrived in 10 minutes. The burgers were quite large, listed as 10 ounces. They tasted fine but they seemed a bit overcooked and dry. Both orders of the fries were very good. The bill came to $20 for both burgers fries and drinks. I would eat here again if passing by.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I actually had carry-out since I was working through lunch on a business trip. Both days the food was well prepared, amply portioned, and an excellent value. I would definitely recommend trying one of their milkshakes. Their taco salad was very good.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Great food, family friendly and Fried! Fried chicken, fried catfish, French fries...and the yummiest ice cream anywhere! It's the locals hangout so what does that tell you? It's pretty darn good!