“Reluctant, But Ultimately Very Satisfied”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

Beef O'Brady's
Cuisines: American
Orlando, Florida
“Reluctant, But Ultimately Very Satisfied”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were in DeFuniak Springs on a Sunday evening and our first, second & third choices for dinner were all closed! After surveying our remaining options, we rolled the dice & opted for Beef O'Brady's Restaurant. The name of the restaurant alone was enough to make us reluctant to pick it. But we were presently surprised!

The staff was super friendly, the service was prompt, and the menu selection was ample. The restaurant had a sports bar type vibe, but was filled with groups of adults & families and had a very convivial air. The food was good too!

• Visited March 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
“AWESOME”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Had the pleasure of visiting this AWESOME Beef's!!! The food was delicious and the service was awesome!!! We will be back!!

• Visited April 2014
“A Favorite for Wings”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We frequent Beef O'Bradys every time we visit Florida. They have great tasting wings and a good varied menu. Once again we had wings and were very satisfied with our meal and the great service. The manager made sure we were satisfied with our meal and gave us a little history of the place. The waitress knew we were traveling so she offered to give us drinks for the trip as we were ready to leave. We will stop there again to be sure. Good people doing their best to provide a pleasant dining experience.

• Visited March 2014
NC
“Basic. Clean. Friendly staff.”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

December 2013 Evening.
Looks like a sports bar because there were TVs all over the place; even small flat screen TVs at some table sides. All were tuned to ESPN channels. The evening I was there, it looked like family night - middle age and young couples with children and a few couples without children being quiet and interested only in each other.
Wait staff was busy, but were on focus to individual customers as was appropriate for taking orders, explaining substitutions and add-ons, and timely refills.
For the price the quantity of meat in the sandwich was fair. Grilled bread was neither soft or rock hard; just crunchy. Fries were not cold, not greasy - just fried potatoes. Steamed vegetables were not cold, not soggy, not chewy texture, but warm and crisp.

• Visited December 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Not eating here again!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We were in there for lunch and when we got there they weren't very busy but did get a little busier and as they got busier the service got worse....the waitress must of had to many tables or just wasn't a good one.
The food was terrible and cold. I had the chicken tacos and he had a burger and fries. the fried were the best part of that. With my tacos came chips and salsa. The chips were stale tasting and they gave a whole basket of them but a TINY bowl of salsa. When I asked for a few more bowls of it I was astounded when I saw our check. I was charged for the extra two I wanted. Had they given me more than a 2x2 bowl of it the first time I wouldn't have had ot ask for more in the first place!
The only positive thing was the Margarita I had because we were celebrating my birthday that day.

Visited October 2013