“Worst Service in the world!!!”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

Beef O'Brady's
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
“Worst Service in the world!!!”
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

Been here several times and the service is ALWAYS bad!! I thought that maybe the first few times the servers were in training or something so I tried to give them another shot.. But NOO.. They just suck.. Even tried to tell them I was in a hurry and they still dragged their feet. I couldn't even get my water refilled until I got up and started searching for the water faucet myself as the servers were too busy talking to notice me!!!

1 Thank Kellie4565

DeFuniak Springs, Florida
“Terrible”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I have eaten an many Beef's locations and have gotten terrible service at all of them. This one is the absolute worst. And the management makes to effort to correct the problems, be it with the food itself or the crappy service.

2 Thank jcharris1963