“Great friendly place with good food”
Review of 4C BBQ

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We PROUDLY serve TEXAS style BBQ, hand cut Choice Angus Ribeye Steaks, Jumbo Wings, and a Variety of Seafood, with a smoked yellow fin tuna dip that we smoke and make on premises. We have a featured special daily.We have a seating capacity of 200, with a full bar, and stage area for live entertainment, and a calender of events you can find on our website. We also have outdoor seating on the deck.
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I always enjoy 4C's on a Friday night visit, the food is always good. I say Friday because the music is fun on Fridays with variety and the ability to get to the dance floor and shake a leg. While all the food is tasty, my favorite food is the giant deep fried chicken wings served with your choice of flavors...yummie! Owners, bar tenders, wait staff (and Mike...checking from the kitchen to make sure everything is "how you like it", along with all the other employees) are fun and attentive. I am a local and 99.9% of the time enjoy my "giant" wings and Gin n Tonic at the bar and I always enjoy myself and the food! I love their other dishes also, but the wings are my favorite. Go, stay loose, and enjoy this gem! BTW: Trip advisor only allows most recent visit, but I eat at 4C's at least twice a week, so times more!

Robin F, Owner at 4C BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you!
We appreciate your business, and your input. We strive to have a fun relaxing atmosphere, and quality, CONSISTENT food.

Robin Ford

Reviewed July 15, 2013

It's tucked away inside of a strip mall in a huge building (16' ceilings). We were there mid afternoon so it wasn't too busy. Maybe when it's full & the band is there the atmosphere is better. Purple Rain by Prince was playing which seemed a little weird.

But...the food is great! My hubby got a half rack of ribs & there so many he had to take some home. I got the pulled pork which was also very good. If you just concentrate on their great bar-b-que & not on the cavernous interior, you'll get your money's worth & then some!

Robin F, Owner at 4C BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Debbie F,
Thank you for your recent visit to 4C BBQ, and for the Kind words.
Glad you enjoyed the food. We try to play any kind of music that our guests request, and that particular day sounds like someone wanted 80's music. We do play country, classic rock, 70's, 80's music. Every tuesday we have kids karaoke from 5-7, and a singing contest going on now, 4C Idol Tuesdays starting at 7pm.
Every Friday evening Jim Hubbard, sings country music on stage , and Saturdays, one week it is singer/songwriter open mic and the opposite saturday we have Karaoke.
Hope to see you again.
Be Blessed,
Robin and Teresa Ford, Owners

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great BBQ and great service. I found this place through a friend and always try to eat here when I'm in the area... in fact drove here to eat while staying in Marianna, and it's worth the effort.

Great brisket, fantastic pork. Good sides.

1  Thank DecoDoppler
Robin F, Owner at 4C BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

DecoDoppler,
Thank you so much for the review. So glad you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to serving you again.
Robin and Teresa Ford
Owners
4C BBQ, LLC

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I want to start off by saying that I am from Texas and I have never found a bbq place around here that even slightly knew what bbq was. The owners are from Texas and they know there way around a smoker to say the least. Everyone at the table ordered the bbq sampler, which by the way is the best way to go in my opinion! It comes with brisket, two ribs, pulled pork and your choice of 2 sides all for only $11.99. It was THE BEST brisket I have ever had bar none! My family and I will be making this a regular place to go. Hopefully next time I will have enough room to try the appetizers....

1  Thank Nakita_K
Robin F, Owner at 4C BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thank you Nakita for the fine words-we are delighted that you liked it and hope to see you soon.

Robin Ford
Owner 4C BBQ

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We only ate here once and we underwhelmed. Had heard reviews both ways so we went with no specific expectations. We asked what was the best items on the menu. Hmmm. It was all pretty average. The seasoned fries were not. The meat was cold and the service was spotty. Nothing was really bad, but we looked and could not find one aspect of the experience that was any better than average.