“Hidden BBQ gem just off I-10 in Ponce de Leon”
Review of 4C BBQ

4C BBQ
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We PROUDLY serve TEXAS style BBQ, hand cut Choice Angus Ribeye Steaks, Jumbo Wings, and a Variety of Seafood, with a smoked yellow fin tuna dip that we smoke and make on premises. We have a featured special daily.We have a seating capacity of 200, with a full bar, and stage area for live entertainment, and a calender of events you can find on our website. We also have outdoor seating on the deck.
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

You must try this place! Best BBQ I've had in years. Beef brisket, pulled pork, loaded fries, and nachos all were heaven. Simple place, super nice owners, awesome food, low prices. What more do you want? Get off I-10 and enjoy!

1  Thank Momsbeach

Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by on a late Friday evening based on a friends recommendation. Exterior and interior needed some TLC, but who cares if the food is good. Walked in and everyone was staring at us, but we played along. Ordered the sampler off the menu with fries and baked beans as the sides. Took quite a while for food to arrive (they cook to order?), but who cares when the food is gonna be good. Food finally arrives in a styrofoam to go box even though we are dining in. Brisket is dry and way too smoky. Smoke line is half way through the meat. Can't taste meat flavor at all. Pork is dry and seems to be smothered in a watery brine mixture. Picked up one of the ribs and the bone pulled right out. Rib meat was too mushy for me. Sauce was sweet, not bad, but tasted a little strong of honey. Service wasnt bad.

Overall, not a bad experience. In my opinion it's in line with Sonny's BBQ or maybe a slight step up.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

The food is great, smoked ribs are the best I think, they have wonderful potato salad and coleslaw. And really good sweet tea.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

OMGOSH! The best brisket EVER and I have eaten tons of brisket in my life time. Nice lean slices just bursting with smoky flavor ~ cole slaw like my momma used to make, not that thick sugary sweet stuff you get more often than not these days ~ the taste of the brisket and cole slaw mingled very nicely. Ordered fries, but had to leave them untouched ~ sandwich way big and wanted every last bite of it! Gonna hit this place on the way back to Tampa!

Reviewed January 13, 2012

It is a very small restaurant with several tables. When I was there, the TV was on with a bloopers show and the whole restaurant was laughing together. It felt like I was visiting an old friend rather than at a restaurant for the first time.