“Delivery or pick-up only”
Review of China Moon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Moon
Ranked #149 of 229 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We get lunch from here at our office frequently and I was impressed enough that now I pick up dinner on the way home sometimes. Their food is above average for a strip mall joint and the prices are fair. They have shrimp toast which is very hard to find anymore and they are huge pieces. Very good!! No dine-in area but for pick-up or delivery, it's not bad at all.

If I could give them a 3 1/2 I would because they actually are a little better than average.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The food is great for a great price. The owners are very pleasant. I have been ordering from them for the last few years.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

i like this restaurant. Good food, good price, and they always give something free. What you get for free depends on how much your order is. I've been in Deerfield for about 9 yrs now. I have tried every take-out Chinese place a number of times... This is the only one I now order from.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

My first and last time at this place. The worst! I have seen better chinese restaurants in the ghetto. The food is over priced and tastes lousy.