We selected the Embassy Suites located in Deerfield Beach on the recommendation of friends. We were looking for a place to crash and recover from a week in Disney. We were disappointed in the hotel... not the location. This place is directly across a small quiet street from the beach. The location is perfect. Go through a gate at the pool and it's only 20 paces to the Atlantic. The sun rises right in front of the hotel and it is beautiful. But that is available to anyone. It's a public beach. It's the hotel we were disappointed with. The bar and dining area have very minimal ambiance. The free breakfast is ok. Omlett station, hot and cold cereal, fruit, bagels, pancakes, etc. Typical noisy, all self served cafeteria environment .
Internet in your room cost $10 a night or you can use their business center which is a sad affair. Four slow PC's (one didn't work during the two days we were there) and printers that were hit and miss. This hotel cost a minimum of $335 for two nights. I don't think free internet in the rooms is asking too much. $10 a day to park wether you park the car or they do (the valets were the most helpful employees I encountered).
The rooms is a suite with two bathrooms and two 40" flatscreen TV's. The suite isn't much bigger than any other large hotel room except they divide it into two rooms with a wall. The two bathrooms are a nice feature except the first night we were there the toilet in the master bath stopped working. I reported it in the morning but it still wasn't fixed when we got back to the room that evening. I complained again and the clerk offered to send someone right up... at 10:30 PM. I declined the offer due to the late hour and no one came the next day either. At the same time the toilet stopped working, the TV in the "living room" stopped working. Same deal... reported it and 12 hours later no one had come to fix it. $335 for two nights? No mini-bar? Yes, the pool is nice and the hotel is clean but I was not happy with the service or the attentiveness of the management. They didn't understand the meaning of customer service. When we checked out the desk clerk asked how we liked our stay. I said "disappointing". The reponse was how sorry they were to hear about our disappointment. Never asked what the problem was, who I spoke to about it, when I had reported it... nothing.
If I had to describe this hotel I would say it's a $65 per night hotel in a real nice location. I'm not being mean, that's the way I see it. Oh, and they have wedding receptions there... right off the lobby. I came to get away from the crowds. I'll look elsewhere next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our beachfront resort destination. Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa is one of the best Deerfield Beach hotels on Florida's Gold Coast. Our hotel has received a 4-Diamond rating for the past three years. Enjoy two miles of Florida's white sand beaches, accessible from our walkway. This resort near Delray Beach is close to Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach. Join us at BT's Oceanfront restaurant for a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. Savor a custom omelet with coffee and ocean views. Enjoy a cocktail* and snacks at our complimentary Evening Reception. The kids will enjoy our tropical heated pool or wading in the Atlantic, just steps from the resort in Deerfield Beach. Relax with an aromatherapy bath or massage at our Spa950. The 3,300 sq. Ft. Spa includes a full-service salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Deerfield Beach Embassy Suites