We have stayed at Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort many times and have, until now, been completely satisfied with both the accommodations and service. This trip, however, did not live up to our past experiences. The reservations staff needs more training so that you don't book a room type you don't want simply because the reservationist doesn't know the difference and blindly assures you that, other than the number and size of beds, there is no difference between an oceanfront deluxe king suite (wonderful) and an oceanfront suite with two double beds (not what I would have booked if aware of the difference). Unfortunately, except for the difference in price (less than $15.00) there is a very big difference. The deluxe king suite (what we have always booked in the past) has a large wrap-around balcony on which you can actually sit and enjoy the scenery, whereas the oceanfront suite with two double beds does not. The hotel tries to claim this category has a balcony, and technically it does, but the "Juliette balcony" is nothing more than a railing outside a large window. Totally useless and, by comparison, way overpriced.
Also, we have been happy with the service at this hotel in the past... but, when I approached management about the situation regarding our subpar accommodation, management informed me that the hotel was fully booked and moving to another suite was not possible. Okay, I understand that; however that information did not fix or mitigate the problem so I again expressed dissatisfaction with the situation and requested some consideration. Management felt that reminding me that my confirmation letter proved that we got exactly what we had reserved was plenty good enough, but eventually conceded to "comp the Wi-Fi". Wow, great... except that we had not requested Wi-Fi.
On an apparently unrelated note, I find it interesting that Holiday Inn, Motel 6, and Mainstay Suites all include Wi-Fi and parking in the price of their rooms, which are typically 50% - 65% less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our beachfront resort destination. Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa is one of the best Deerfield Beach hotels on Florida's Gold Coast. Our hotel has received a 4-Diamond rating for the past three years. Enjoy two miles of Florida's white sand beaches, accessible from our walkway. This resort near Delray Beach is close to Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach. Join us at BT's Oceanfront restaurant for a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. Savor a custom omelet with coffee and ocean views. Enjoy a cocktail* and snacks at our complimentary Evening Reception. The kids will enjoy our tropical heated pool or wading in the Atlantic, just steps from the resort in Deerfield Beach. Relax with an aromatherapy bath or massage at our Spa950. The 3,300 sq. Ft. Spa includes a full-service salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Deerfield Beach Embassy Suites