“I Loved this Place”

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA
“I Loved this Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

This was a great hotel. Our suite was the end unit with the extended balcony. What views we had; the inside was very nice with two bathrooms and that was wonderful. We loved the breakfast and the 5:30 happy hour, the service was excellent and all the staff were pleasant and helpful at all times. I will stay here again without a doubt. It's fairly close to the little beachfront town where there are lots of restaurants (we walked there once) and the fishing pier - a fun place to visit in the evenings without all of the congestion of the bigger beachfront towns like Ft. Lauderdale. I guess it all depends on what your are looking for. I recommend this hotel, pay a little extra and get the extended balcony suite. You won't regret it.

Room Tip: Choose the extended balcony for a few more dollars.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank BRK814

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (400)
  • Turkish first
Fairfield, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

My stay was wonderful. The staff was very polite and very accommodating no matter what the request was. We used the valet parking and they filled a flat tire for us so we could get it repaired. We had a double room suite that had plenty of room and a great ocean view. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ridgewood, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights in April and loved the location and included breakfast. The staff was very pleasant and helpful and it was a great value. My only complaint is that our room did not have a balcony or even a window to open as we were overlooking the roof of the floor below us so it got stuffy. I felt like our bathing suits barely dried off. Even though we were near the elevator it was very quiet at night. We would stay again and make sure to book a balcony next time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank bergenfamily2013
Malverne, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We booked an oceanfront premium room and it was spectacular. We had an oversized balcony so we could enjoy the amazing view. The beach was across the street from the hotel, a very short walk. The water was really calm, great for snorkeling. The breakfast was plentiful and there were a lot of choices. Check in was a breeze. We arrived at noon and we were able to check in immediately.
The hotel overall, was really nice. Impressive lobby and an outdoor corridor that made you feel like you were in a resort. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Pnpn1219
Medford, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Over the past twenty years, I have been visiting Deerfield Beach to see family members. They have moved on, but I continue to visit the area for business. Now, I needed a hotel. This property is a Wow!. Great suite with two separate balconies, one off the bedroom and the other off the living room. The views of the ocean were excellent. The pool area is large clean and very nice with the added feature of a Tiki Bar. Two gates in the pool area lead you out to beach access across an untraveled street. Did I mention the great cook to order breakfast, the friendly staff and yes my friends free drinks every night. The best part: the price is spectacular.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had a blast this weekend. This was my first time staying here and it won't be my last. Loved the location and the beach was very nice. Pool was a lil crowded but what do u expect for memorial weekend. You have to pay for parking so you might as well valet. Loved the valet guys there are all so
Nice and friendly especially Yance Daren and Sean. They made me feel welcomed and help me with my bags. I wasn't a fan of The restaurant. But I will be coming back soon.

• Stayed May 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

Just enjoyed the best hour-long massage. Sue the masseuse was very skillful and combined standard massage with acupressure techniques. The spa is immaculate and has a lovely ambiance--worth every penny.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Deerfield Beach
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,300 reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerf...
#2 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Royal Blues Hotel
Royal Blues Hotel
#5 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield...
#3 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!