“Well located for the beach”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Bath
“Well located for the beach”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed on business so my review is less likely to reflect a vocational stay. Good facilities and rooms met expectation with comfortable beds and large suites. Excellent happy hour! Drinks free from 5.30 till 7 great Internet coverage. Pool full with kids. Adequate restaurant typical food selection unexceptional. Bar atmosphere better on Deerfield beach. Staff very helpful and welcoming.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank kinclaith

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (408)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had the opportunity to stay at the Embassy Suites in Deerfield, Fl and had a wonderful experience. We made our reservation through Josh and found him to be extremely professional, courteous and helpful. Upon arrival at the hotel, we were immediately greeted and our luggage was taken promptly to our room. Check in was fast and the staff were very nice and answered all questions with knowledge. Our room is very nicely furnished and delightful with excellent ocean front views. The veranda is pleasant and great for sitting in the sun, relaxing. The exercise facility is very clean, all Precor equipment is in excellent working condition and newer. We found breakfast is served with a good attitude by friendly staff and items are constantly being restocked. For other meals, the restaurant has good food and great chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice cream ! This property is right on the ocean and the views are fantastic. Without question, this is a very nice Embassy Suite hotel and certainly worth the value. Cheers to all who visit - :) Kathleen

1 Thank P M
St. Augustine
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This hotel surely is a gem! We stayed here when I traveled for a business meeting, and found the rooms to be spacious and full of wonderful touches. Typically, convention hotels don’t have the marvelous ambience we found here, and it was a real treat to be here, with fabulously clean and lovely rooms, and all the amenities of the “suite life.” But the best part was the terrific, welcoming staff. Everyone was ready to ensure that our stay was perfect.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I had intended checking in to a different Hotel ,but after checking out the Embassy suites I decided to pay the extra 60 to stay here for a night ...and boy ..was that a good decision .The previous night i had stayed in a dingy expensive Hotel in Key Biscayne ,and this was breath of fresh air .

It had nothing to do with the free bar between 5.30 and 7.30 or the free breakfast for my wife, 2 children and granddaughter !!!
Barman Chis coped with cranky customers by being cheerful and professional ,even though they were not paying for the booze ...that always amazes me .
Copious amount of clean towels given out by friendly staff at the cabana ,with separate towels available for beach use ..truly guest oriented .Beach literally takes 3 mins to get to and even on a busy Sunday it was very accessible ,clean and the waves were just perfect with a light breeze keeping me cool in the 90 degrees .
My wife had a little discomfort with the room ,but the manager Satish took care of it instantly and with care
suite was plenty big and being 6 5" i love a large bed
I was going to take a week off and go to Cape Hatteras ,but this is where I am going instead .
Staff were friendly and at all times helpful .Parking is expensive ,but parking anywhere near the beach is going to cost .
Keep up the standards !!!!!

Room Tip: elevators are slow
1 Thank DublinD_11
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Hotel was very well maintained, Suites were large and quite nice for the money, perfect setup for the kids. The staff was also very helpful and accommodating. Parking was pretty average per day, although I always think paying extra for parking is ridiculous. You can do a really inexpensive trip with the family with a little pre planning and taking advantage of all the complimentary services that Embassy suites provides.

Room Tip: Get some groceries if you are trying to save some money. Do the complimentary breakfast around 9am...
2 Thank Ryan J
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My son and I stayed here from 6/3 to 6/15. I had sold my home in Boca Raton and was supposed to close on a new home 6/5. However, delays by the mortgage lender meant we didn't close till 6/13, so our stay was longer than intended. Fortunately, the hotel was wonderful: a great location, immaculate, comfortable suites, good food, and a great staff. Every person was helpful and cheerful. They certainly made our stay very pleasant. In addition, a great free breakfast every morning and cocktail hour every evening. The staff in the restaurant cleared tables instantly so no piles of dirty dishes. Special mention must be made of bartenders Rod and Craig: so pleasant and kind and patient listening to my tale of woe, and they made a great dry manhattan! Not everyone does. Fortunately, I am not moving far so I can come back to a weekend break.

Room Tip: If you can, get an oceanfront room, great view and fifth floor and up so quiet.
1 Thank flnixons
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Stayed here for a conference June 9 - June 12th, 2013. Overall I was not impressed. The suites were spacious, and it was convenient having two bathrooms. But the carpets were a little grungy. We had two double beds in the bedroom - small even for my wife and I.

I can't speak for the value. My suite was 135.00/night, but I'm not sure if that was a conference rate.

Also, I was told that a woman at the conference I was attending was followed from the elevator to her room by a stranger.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Deerfield Beach
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,322 reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerf...
#3 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Royal Blues Hotel
Royal Blues Hotel
#5 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield...
#2 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!