See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We reserved this hotel through a “mystery deal” and were under the impression it was a higher star level than actuality. Our original reservation was for 5 days. We ended up leaving after three days, for a variety of reasons. Pros: location, clean linens, decent toiletries and coffee in the room. Pool was relatively clean, as well. Also, staff were always working and friendly. Cons: room was damp and dark. Outdoor corridor was annoying allowing for mosquitoes in the room and random door knocking in the middle of the night. It almost seems like there are quite a few people who live permanently at this establishment. There were questionable people at the pool and, as other guests have stated, we saw people doing drugs at the pool. For the price I paid, this hotel is decent for one or two nights, but any longer, I’d find something different. We wouldn’t choose to stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
LQ0658GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Deerfield Beach I-95 at Hillsboro E, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

I have received your review of on the experience you had here. My deepest apologies for this type of stay. This was certainly not how we had hoped for you to spend your time with us. I appreciate you telling me of the inconveniences so I can address these matter immediately; we have already began to do so. We're making improvements to our products and services that will enhance our guests experience and make for a much better experience. Once again, I'm very sorry. Thanks to have chosen to stay with us. - Sincerely, Dian S.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Great place to stay, great location, great staff, good breakfast, comfy rooms, great wi-fi. Rooms on my floor were under construction, so it was a bit noisy at times, but overall my stay was great. I will stay there again and will recommend to friends.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0658GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Deerfield Beach I-95 at Hillsboro E, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your kind feedback. My apologies to you; we are making improvements to our products to enhance the guests experience. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great afternoon. Thanks.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

When I first booked I was afraid that it would be run down and dirty but to my surprised it was clean and well managed. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I usually stay at The LQ in Tamarac on commercial but I have fallen in Love with this one.

Room Tip: Do not be afraid to askthey will do their best to accomodate you!
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
LQ0658GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Deerfield Beach I-95 at Hillsboro E, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

A pleasant good afternoon to you. I am delighted to know you loved it here and thank you for choosing to stay with us on this trip. The staff was glad to be of help to you. We're doing our very best to always keep our property clean and inviting. We look forward to seeing you again with us. You have made our day even brighter. Have a great rest of the week!

Reviewed May 28, 2018

We just needed a room for a night or two and picked La Quinta by chance more than anything.

The good:
-- The staff was consistently pleasant and efficient. Nice! Front desk staff provided good information, housekeeping gave us extra towels with a big smile, breakfast person was always restocking with a smile. Just seemed like folks wanted to be there!
-- Pool was clean and refreshing.
-- Room included a microwave and little fridge which we always like for leftovers and cold waters.
-- Wifi was strong and USUALLY consistent (had a couple of power glitches due to strong storms going through the area.)
-- Little table and chair in the room was good for catching up on work. Thanks!

Areas for (slight) improvements:
-- The included breakfast was nice though it seemed everything was individually pre-packaged (bagels? muffins?) and very little variety (only plain bagels?). That's gotta cost more and it made the breakfast feel more like raiding the 7-11. Gotta say tho, the waffles were REALLY tasty! lol..,
-- The TV channel selection was quite limited and the storm outages seemed to hit right before the end of a show each time so we would miss the endings! lol...

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
LQ0658GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Deerfield Beach I-95 at Hillsboro E, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I'll be sharing your comments with our team to celebrate. We can't wait to have you back at our hotel on your next visit to Deerfield Beach.

Reviewed May 9, 2018

I walked into the lobby and was immediately greeted by a young man with an awesome smile and excellent personality, I wish I would have gotten his name. He deserves an individual shout out. Every time I encountered him, he had a smile on his face, a warm and welcoming demeanor, and a how may I help you attitude. You can tell he sincerely enjoys his job!
The lobby was very clean and smelled amazing. I was immediately impressed. The outside of the hotel was beautiful, it's in a good location behind a wendys for late night food and right next to a gas station to get some snacks. Breakfast is served in the morning, and they have coffee all day in the lobby.
My room was really nice! The bed was like sleeping on a cloud, the pillows were perfect. I had everything I could have needed. There's a coffee maker in the room for those of us who don't function before coffee! And the brand of coffee is actually really good. You're not far from a dunkin donuts, the beach isn't too far away. About 2 miles I think. The housekeeping staff was great too! They were so friendly. Kept my room cleaned and stocked and even in passing they said hello and had a smile to share. There's a pool that's kept very clean and at night when the lights are on, pool side with a cup of coffee makes for a perfect evening. There's a night time security guard, who was also very friendly and professional. Thank you for making my stay so enjoyable, I didn't want to leave and I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
LQ0658GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn Deerfield Beach I-95 at Hillsboro E, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Great! Thank you for your delightful review. I'll share with the young man how much you appreciated the awesome job he's doing. It is our goal to always keep a smile on our guests face and make each one feel welcome.
It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. We look forward to your next visit with us as we continue to do only our very best to go above your expectations. Have beautiful day!