“Fantastic place”

Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Graham, NC
“Fantastic place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2009

The room was spotless, and only $65 including tax for each night. The room was also very quiet, and included a fridge and microwave at no extra charge. I loved it here, and will stay again every time I come. There is a security guard in the parking lot at night as well, and he is definitely on top of things, no worrying about your car or walking out to the parking lot late at night. The staff were very nice, very professional. It was only about a mile from the beach, and there is a Wendy's right in front of it for late night munchies.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank unvoyageure

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
New York, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2009

Six nights at this La Quina on Hillsboro Blvd. for only $67.50 a night was perfect for our Passover vacation. We booked a handicapped room as it was the only one left with a king-size bed.We selected this hotel because of the price and close proximity to Century Village, where we were visiting relatives for Passover. The ground floor room with a parking spot right outside turned out to be perfect for us. The room was cleaned daily and the cleaners and representatives at the desk were always pleasant and extremely helpful to us whenever we asked questions. When our shower curtain fell down twice the nice handyman came and fixed it almost immediately (it was a pressure rod--no tub). The pool had many leaves in it from surrounding trees but was cleaned almost immediately when I pointed this out to the front desk. The surprisingly quiet room was perfect for us as we took a nap mid-afternoon almost every day with no disturbances. We were given a clean small refrigerator as requested. Overall we had no complaints about our stay at this La Quinta Inn.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank crose47
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2009

My 19 y o daughter and I took a "girls only" trip to the Keys in January. We drove down from Charlotte,NC stopping in Deerfield Beach for the night, on our way down. I choose this hotel because of a great rate I found online; $42 for the night. For that rate it was great, but I'd be rather disappointed if I'd paid the much higher rates found on the LQ website. Our room was clean and good sized, however the beds were hard and the linens/towels were cheap. The hotel itself is off the street, back behind a Wendy's. It was kinda dark back there and a little creepy. I did see added security walking around so that made me feel safer. We arrived after dark and left early the next morning to continue our drive to the Keys. It was fine for what we needed, but I'd hate to spend a vacation there.

• Stayed January 2009
2 Thank UNCMickey
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2008

I just stayed here with my mother for the past two nights and it has been great! The front desk staff couldn't have been nicer, the room was clean, neat and did not smell of anything! No bug sightings, no loud noises at night - I felt completely safe at all times. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming down to say.

Just make sure that you are staying at the La Quinta Inn in Deerfield Beach - Down the road there is a La Quinta Inns & Suites (which i have no idea what the service is like there)

The only complaint is that the elevators aren't air conditioned and they can get quite hot when you're waiting for the doors to open! Other than that, a great experience over all!

• Liked — well light parking lot
  • Disliked — the house keepers really want to clean your rooms and will knock several times unless you put the do not disturb up!
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
2 Thank Iquitartschool
jpl34747
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2008

I have stayed two nights at this property for weekend business/pleasure trip. I took advantage of weekend deal for $59 per night with one night free stay voucher.
The room was old, but the beds were clean. Bathroom needs remodeling.. Complimentary breakfast did not have too many choice; bagles, toasts, cereals, muffins, fruit juices, coffee and tea. We decided to go to the Atlanta Bread Company couple blocks away.

Nothing fancy about this motel. Service at the front desk was just fine. Quick check in and check out. Locate one block east of I-95. Very convenient location. Drive couple blocks and you can find a nice shopping center with Publix, restaurants, and all. Drive couple miles and you get to Deerfield Beach where you can enjoy uncrowded nice sandy beach to stroll around.

• Liked — Price
  • Disliked — noisy airconditioning and outdated bathroom
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
2 Thank jpl34747
New Port Richey, FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2008

We stayed at this hotel for one night and then 2 weeks later spent another 2 nights. Both stays were pleasant, the rooms were clean and quiet, the Continental breakfast was okay. Overall I thought the hotel was very nice and we would stay here again.

• Liked — location, clean
  • Disliked — a little pricey
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank WallyW
Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2008

I stayed at this small hotel while my condo in Deerfield Beach was undergoing renovations. While not in the least luxurious, this hotel was clean and the front staff were all extremely polite and came across as warm and interested in their customers' well-being. The continental breakfast was more than adequate; it was set in the pleasant lobby and conducive to sitting and chatting while planning your day.
I heard that they had a problem with some flooding which required some people to change rooms, but this did not affect me. It probably indicates a need for a renovation. The rooms could benefit from an updating, but all in all I felt that the staff did whatever they could to make their customers' stay satisfactory.
There is a nice pool with palms and other plants all around ---all in all, good value for the money.

• Liked — Friendly atmosphere, really good housekeeping
  • Disliked — no protein on breakfast bar (no hard boiled egg or cottage cheese....)
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled solo