La Quinta Inn Deerfield Beach I-95 at Hillsboro E
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Naples, Florida
“Old and Tired”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Staff was excellent, not far from Deerfield Beach. I was there on business only for the weekend so it wasn't a leisurely stay. Hotel was just old musty and tired. Clientele was questionable. Definitely not a vacation destination hotel. Sits off the road behind a Wendy's. Dark and dungy.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank I6215JKjamesr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Reviewed August 19, 2014

With the exception of our room smelling of wet dog the furnishings were nice, it was clean and the bed very comfortable. Sheets and blanket a higher quality than expected for a two star hotel. We stayed only for one night as we were going to a party in the area and didn't want to drink and drive. It was the perfect solution at a great price!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank jessicag867
Syosset, NY, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Had very few complaints about this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our major problem was a broken hairdryer. When I reported it to the front desk, the maintenance man happened to be there and in 2 minutes he was up to our room and repaired it. The pool was lovely. The bathroom was not pristine, but it was clean enough. I think the tub was discolored, but not dirty. We were in town for a funeral and needed an inexpensive but nice hotel, and La Quinta was just right for us. We stayed for 9 days and they cleaned it twice. We were aware of this when we booked. They called to schedule what days we wanted it cleaned. We just went to the front desk when we needed fresh towels and toilet paper. The breakfast was simple- bananas, oranges, muffins, toast, hard boiled eggs, and waffles, cereal. Sometimes there was yogurt. It wasn't great, but definitely good enough. Some of the reviews I read said the place needed updates. We didn't find that. They must have done them before we got there. You get what you pay for, and for the price we paid, I would say it was a very good value for the money. Would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Cheap, Nice rooms, Super close to the beach and restaurants, Breakfast was decent don't expect much. Staff was super friendly, Occasionally Caught a few slackers on their phone at the front desk but responded quickly. My only problem was that the plumping in my room was TERRIBLE everything from the shower to the sink was clogged. Our beds where really old you can see dents in the bed from how many people of slept in them.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Cayce, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2014

The family checked in after midnight and the Front Desk Clerk was very friendly and helpful. Having flown in on an international flight then getting caught up in customs - it was a relief to be able to get a room quick and easily.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Fort-lauderdale, United States
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I had a good time staying there ....The room was good and comfortable ...I will certainly stay there if i happened to be in that particular area next time.. The breakfast was good but i think they could have done a little better.. I do recommend this place for travelers and business owners base on the quiet location ...also, the Hotel is kind of close to variety of attraction in the area..

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Titusville, Uganda
Reviewed August 3, 2014

If you allowed pets, I would always stay there when in that area. Our doggie are part of our family and well behaved. Other that that, we thoroughly enjoyed the quiet and cleanliness of our room. Also was very accesible for myself and my wheelchair. It saved our trip from being a completely horble experience. lol Thank you Nancy

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple