“Very disappointing”

La Quinta Inn Deerfield Beach I-95 at Hillsboro E
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Generally, I love La Quinta hotels, but this particular one is very disappointing. Beds are worn and sagging. The toilet would not flush. A/C is loud. Additionally, the staff member we dealt with is rude and abrasive. The location is also suspect (borderline ghetto.) If you're a fan of the La Quinta chain, you'll be better served by checking in at another location such as the one on Cypress.

1  Thank Kirk M

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Need a night away from the every day. So me and my girlfriend went to La Quinta. The stress just eased away. Comfortable bed, nice TV, great bathroom. I love the mini fridge and microwave. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2014

this hotel is excellent if you are flying out of Sanford airport. a little ways from the airport but easy to get to from I 4 and easy to get to airport from Hotel. Rooms were clean and nice. We use handicap rooms and there is plenty room to move around with wheelchair or walker. Breakfast was delicious and a good choice to pick from.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

The a/c noisy
Water bug in room
Flies in room
Have to request bed to be made
Mgr Valerie's was punitive to me. She said she would have compensated me fir water bug but her staff complained about my friend and me. She refused to tell me what they said I told her all we asked for the beds to be made. Common practice in a hotel
How could Valerie compare personalities to a water bug. When asked her last she refused to tell me she said the bd oh health knew her well . This was a nightmare stay

Room Tip: Go to another hotel. Just keep going when u see this hotel
1  Thank Kaskee
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This hotel is a great location right off of I-95 One side of the hotel appears to have people living in the rooms which can make some travelers uncomfortable. My only other complaint would be the lack of variety for breakfast but it does serve the purpose and the staff is polite and friendly.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Very dissatisfied. Sagging beds, loud A/C, crack in sink, tub water backup. as soon as we entered the room we noticed both beds with considerable sag. Kept rolling to middle of bed when trying to sleep. A/C kept waking us up with its load kick-on noise. Had crack in sink and had to pull bathtup plug out in order to avoid water back-up

Reviewed April 8, 2014

will not be staying here again. Room had roach on my pillow within 5 minutes of check in. AC units are loud. The breakfast is less then basic. No refrig, no microwave. Bathrooms are really old and scary.