New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices
Ranked #17 of 19 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Sao Paulo, SP
“Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is good for the price that we pay!
Good beds, good service...
So, I really don't have anything bad to say about it!
I liked the breakfast, but I think in Brazil is so much better...
The people who work there is so attentive! I recommend to all!

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank Fagner C. A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

There was nothing great about this hotel. It was your standard hotel with a basic continental breakfast. Room could use a bit of updating. Rusty hinges. Also the shower head was below my head. It did make it difficult to shower.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Minneapolis, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We have been staying at La Quinta hotels throughout the southeast, and this one was a surprise disappointment. We requested a room with a fridge and microwave, and instead, got a room with two double beds, no fridge or microwave; a shower that was obviously meant for toddlers with a soap dish so low it was almost in the tub; one packet of coffee so we shared a cup at night; one container of shampoo; three towels and only one wash cloth; the door handle to our room was extremely loose - we really didn't have that secure feeling. Couldn't wait for breakfast, but were sad to see no yogurt, minimal fruit and no hot chocolate. When housekeeping came, she quickly did the beds up, emptied trash and sprayed the bathroom counter - the place smelled like old urine after she "cleaned". We had to leave the room while it "aired out". We're the sure the manager was doing her best, but it seemed like expenses were spared with this location. Next time, we will be staying at another hotel down the road.

Room Tip: Choose another location while they address renovation issues at this one.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Deerfield Beach hotels

Atlanta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Well, I spend just one night in it. Seems to be busy. I reserve on line and they knew I am going to be late. Stuff was nice, professional, I don't have any complaint about stuff. As about overall impression, they need really urgent renovation. Everything looks like late 70's. It was smoking room and I did not smell any stains or bad smell. A/C was very efficient, I had to lower it. It was too cold for the night when I got in. Nothing specially to complain about, except pretty poor impression of the place.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

photos speak for themselves, rooms are damp, unclean, stained, TV didn't work, cat litter in the bathrooms,breakfast is costco waffles. We mentioned this to the front desk they took off one night, and said that housekeeping would come upstairs to clean the rest of the room, and they did, but the only thing we got were new lampshades and fresh towels.

Room Tip: flattening the hotel and rebuilding it is the only thing for this 50 yr old hotel
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Englewood, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I am a traveling entertainer and I stay exclusively with La Quinta Inns when I am on the road. My agency and record label put us there for a reason.Because of the star studded quality that is carried by the La Quinta Inn name. I have stayed at over 150 La Quinta Inns throughout the US and over the past 5 years and I have never had 1 bad experience with a La Quinta Inn until this past Sunday May 26th when I arrived at The La Quinta Inn In Deerfield Beach located at 351 Hillsborough. The location was a little shaky from the start. But being a fair person I decided to go ahead and give them a chance knowing the excellent status that is carried by the La Quinta Inn name. Upon checking in. I noticed that the Lobby was not as clean as the usual La Quinta Inns from the past that I have stayed at. So I said oh well it's late and I was tired. I got my keys and went to my room and that is when the Norman Bates Motel from hell scenario kicked in. There were no sheets on the bed, The bathroom was filthy, There were no pillows or any towels in the room. The dresser was pulled out, and the room smelled awful. I went back down to the office and they gave me another room. It was a Handicapped accessible room because that is all they had. I went into the room put my things down and moved the pillow on the bed and that is when round 2 of the Norman Bates Motel from Hell scenario took full flight. There were bed bugs crawling across the pillows and in the bed. Oh My god this was a handicapped accessible room to.I took pictures with my cell phone and I picked up a pillow and took it to the office to show the desk clerk. That was it for me. I grabbed my things my girlfriend and went back to the office and told them to give me my money back and find me another La Quinta Inn in a better location. So I went down the street to another La Quinta Inn and it was a little bit better. I checked in there at 2:00 am after being totally exhausted from a long day of travel and being onstage for 3 a hour Concert earlier that day. Went to my room and found beetle bugs in the bed there. I am like you have got to be freaking kidding me. I went back down stairs and told them I was leaving. Then the Desk Clerk apologized and ask me to give them one last chance. By that time my girlfriend was absolutely Livid at that point. After I got her calmed downed. We went to the second room. It was better and they did everything possible to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Needless to say we checked in to the first hotel about midnight and did not finally get into bed until 4:00 am. The second location we went to was a whole lot better but yet it still lacked the 5 star status that is usually carried by a La Quinta Inn. They discounted the room for us like they should have and gave us back a portion of our money. It should have been comped 100%. Needless to say it is Wednesday morning May 29th , 3 days later and I am still waiting for the Norman Bates Motel from Hell scenario Hotel to release the hold on the funds that they have on my credit card. How dare them to do this to me. I am writing this review to notify all of my fellow travelers and fellow business associates that use La Quinta exclusively like we do. To stay away from the La Quinta Inn located at 351 Hillsborough in Deerfield Beach. It is a roach motel by my standards and is no way in hell worthy of the La Quinta Inn name. La Quinta Corporation. I strongly advise you to look at this review and send your representatives there to look this place over up and down. Because it is totally ruining your good name. There is no way in hell that this place is a La Quinta Inn status Hotel. Get rid of it are clean this place up now before it causes you to have a serious Lawsuit on your hand from someone getting sick there are even dying from contracting some kind of Disease from this place. This La Quinta Inn is totally unacceptable to carry the La Quinta Inn's name.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Willie M
North Kingstown, Rhode Island, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Beware of the La Quinta Inn at the Deerfield Beach FL location (351 W Hillsboro Blvd, Deerfield Beach, FL), what a nightmare. We arrived late one night for our first night and could tell even in the limited light that the location was not up the modern La Quinta standards. Once in the room we seriously considered leaving but since it was a Saturday night we knew our other options would end up being very expensive. The place is filthy, old dirty rugs, shower head was installed for a 4 ft tall person, absolutely disgusting. Needless to say we stayed at another location for the rest of our trip.

Room Tip: Stay away from this location
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Deerfield Beach
La Quinta Inn & Suites Deerfield Beach I-95
La Quinta Inn & Suites Deerfield...
#13 of 19 in Deerfield Beach
3.5 of 5 stars 252 reviews
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield...
#2 of 19 in Deerfield Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 536 reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerf...
#3 of 19 in Deerfield Beach
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#1 of 19 in Deerfield Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 2,085 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beac...
#5 of 19 in Deerfield Beach
3.5 of 5 stars 478 reviews

Been to La Quinta Inn Deerfield Beach I-95 at Hillsboro E? Share your experiences!