La Quinta Inn Deerfield Beach I-95 at Hillsboro E
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Suites(Deerfield Beach)
View Hotel
Comfort Inn Oceanside(Deerfield Beach)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Tropic Isle Beach Resort(Deerfield Beach)
View Hotel
Deerfield Beach Motel(Deerfield Beach)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2011

The Inn is located close to the main interstate and close to the beach. The rooms are roomy and the staff were very helpful. The breakfast was very good but can get quite busy so get there early. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2011

The hotel itself is situated in what I consider a very nice area. The front of the hotel is beautiful, but the deeper you walk/drive into the lot, the MUCH worse it gets. The lobby was clean and the staff was friendly and accomodating. The room was okay, slight musky smell. What turned me off about the room was the toilet seat: had either permanent stains or markings on the seat that made me think twice about sitting down on it. In the shower I found some strands of hair, including one pubic hair. That is absolutely disgusting and I would expect staff to clean this thoroughly before the next guest arrives.

What completely turned me off about the hotel was the thugs walking around the lot. I rented a Mustang convertible and I was CONVINCED it was going to get stolen; thank God it wasn't. I brought my 16 yr old son to the room; he decided to go swimming while I took a shower in the pubic tub. When he returned, he told me there were some thugs in the lot smoking marijuana. Nice. Even better, when I returned, it was dark and I found the lot to be very poorly lit. I noticed other characters walking around, and when I brought my car around to find a spot, I saw a moving truck with the side and back opened and 7-8 questionable characters hanging around. Not sure what a moving truck was doing there at 11:00pm, found that very questionable. I slept uncomfortably, waking up several times due to the fact I was concerned someone was either going to break in and rob me, walk by my window, or steal my rental car. I would definitely not return to this hotel nor reccomend it.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Not a bad place, but to be a La Quinta it has the same price but less amenities.
Ok location, nice staff
Would have recommended it if it had been 15 $ cheaper.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2011

Nice and clean room, if you do not smoke stay away from the 4th floor, smell cigarette very bad.
Very friendly front desk, good breakfast ( save money ), good location.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2011

Anywhere right off the i-95 is south Florida is a bad area. I should have known better but I read a few good reviews so I figured this neighborhood was the exception. It's not. The night I stayed there was a group of young hoodlums walking around in the parking lot. I drove down to the convenience store and apparently at night its the hang out spot for the shady looking locals to drink out in the parking lot and right in front of the store. Then, get this, later that night apparently some on the block had committed some serious crime because police blocked off the whole area so no one could get in or out and there was a police helicopter circling above with a spotlight looking for the person/people. A news crew even came out. Like anywhere in south Florida, if you drive only a mile east or west you're pretty much out of the bad neighborhood, but it just wasn't worth it for me.

As for the rooms, they were very decent for the price. The carpet, paint, wall paper and furniture looked pretty new or at least well taken care of. Wifi worked great, and everything was pretty clean. There was a cigarette burn on one of the comforters and the room did have a musty hotel smell (which I personally can't stand). Decent rooms, bad area, personally I wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business