“Great Holiday Retreat”

Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Miami, Florida
“Great Holiday Retreat”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was a wonderful place to stay while visiting family this past Thanksgiving weekend. We were due to arrive on Wednesday and when I called to see if an earlier check in was possible, I was told that the room was not ready, but that they would ask housekeeping to make up the room right away. It would more than likely be ready within the hour. That was fine with us as we had just stopped for lunch. I told the young lady that when we were finished I would call back to check. After an hour I called, and yes the room was ready for us. Check in was a breeze and we were able to drop off our luggage and get settled in the room, before going over to our relative's home for the remainder of the day. We were in and out of the hotel for the next few days. We checked out on Saturday morning and things went just as smoothly as check in had. Overall the room was great. First floor at other end of hall - very quiet. Bed was terrific - very comfortable. Slept like a baby every night. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Smorgie138

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Some times a LaQuinta stay is "iffy" depending on location in the United States. This LaQuinta is a winner. Clean, safe and the way I remember LaQuinta have been in the west. 100% recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Nyc, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I, had a wonderful time at this LaQuinta Hotel. Excellent service, very clean rooms, delicious breakfast, and professional front desk staff. No complaints. We did not try the pool, it was small but looked clean and well kept. We hope to return for longer stay. We came for a wedding at Boca Raton, so it was only a two day visit.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Connecticut
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Sorry but I have to be honest here LQ. picture of that fountain they show was the nicest thing very deceiving...... its next door to a Home depot and the train station seedy.....CHECK IN... there was an irate women who was giving the front desk person Ariel a hard time but she handled it well. then we saw some guest walking around outside with the land line and an employee telling him to give the phone back now....the elevator was broken so we walked 3 flights up .As we walked we saw a blue print of the elevator system layed out on the floor and employees around it.Hallways were worn as were rugs.Room was acceptable but the hallways had a moldy odor.Breakfast had typical LQ choices but no OJ in the machine and no attendant to be found?..THE OUTSIDE of the building wasn't well kept..Corporate or the franchisee needs to remodel !!!would not stay again

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank stevedolphin

Travelers are raving about these Deerfield Beach hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is a modern, clean and extremely efficient hotel that will not disappoint. The beds are comfy. It is clean. There just isn't room for improvement here. I checked in so fast it was unbelievable. My bill was already done and all they did was hand me the receipt on the way out and check time was NOON. No rushing! Their waffles are great and breakfast was ready on time.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Naples, Florida
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I always stay at this hotel when I am anywhere near Boca Raton. It is down the street from great food, Deerfield Beach, Boca, shopping and the train. It is always clean, quiet and priced right. The staff is excellent and I am always shocked by how inexpensive it is.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Greg D
Battle Creek Mi., United States
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I travel often and do drywall, painting, and mold removal. I had part of the ceiling fall through and revealed the black mold. I was treated rudely by the management. They re-rented the room the next day.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business