“Pleasant Stay During Super Bowl”

Comfort Inn Oceanside
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Cohoes, New York
“Pleasant Stay During Super Bowl”
Reviewed February 5, 2007

My wife and I had a very nice stay at this hotel during Super Bowl weekend. We found the room to be very clean and the help friendly and helpful.

We are considering a return now that we have accidentally discovered Deerfield Beach. The Comfort Inn is very close to the beach, shops and restaurants. We did not use the pool but went out to check it out and it was clean and the heat was on.

Good deal here, you won't be disappointed.

Stayed February 2007
3 Thank NYColt518

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 26, 2006

Just returned from a business trip and a five day stay at the Comfort Inn Oceanside Deerfield Beach. My room was tastefully decorated, comfortable and very clean. The additional apartment size refrigerator was an appreciated additional convenience. The staff was professional, friendly and extremely accommodating. Suggested dining options were outstanding. The facility was overall pleasing to the eye and it was obvious the staff took great care and attention to detail. I would (and will) recommend this facility to traveling colleagues and hope to return to the Comfort Inn in Deerfield Beach for a vacation with my family.

Stayed April 2006
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Orlando
Reviewed April 6, 2006

First of all, watch the wording of their amenities. "Free Internet Access" translates into "$3 a day to rent a box to get onto the internet". There is nothing "Free" about it. Having an argument with the desk clerk over this was just insulting to me as a customer. The pool was closed for my whole stay. My shower's hot and cold were reversed and the water pressure was very poor. Old hotel with bad carpet, furniture that was falling apart, and the rooms in general just looked over-used and worn out. I've stayed in better $30-a-night motels. I have traveled for over 20 years, never again at this place. I thought the price was completely out of line. There is an Embassy Suites just down the street.

• Stayed April 2006, traveled on business
5 Thank Carl S

Travelers are raving about these Deerfield Beach hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 7, 2006

We arrived in Broward county without reservations, at the very beginning of early spring break, so finding a room was a bit of a challenge. Luckily, we stopped in at the Comfort Inn Oceanside, and they had a vacancy.

The room was large, clean and quiet, and the location is fantastic, just a couple short blocks from the nice beach. The pool seemed a bit small, but we didn't use it. The continental breakfast was about average. Beware that there is a daily parking fee, and they may charge a small fee to use the internet.

Bargains are hard to find in South Florida. While not a super bargain, I certainly felt like I got my money's worth here, and I would stay there again. I also appreciate the manager stepping up and giving excellent customer service when there was an issue.

• Stayed March 2006
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Montreal, Quebec
Reviewed October 9, 2005

I just came back from Deerfield, Florida from a one week stay at the Comfort Inn. Contrary to the reviews which I had read, the hotel is very clean. I believe it has recently been renovated. The hotel offers a very nice continental breakfast. It is also very close to the beach. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed September 2005
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,328 reviews
Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerf...
#3 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Royal Blues Hotel
Royal Blues Hotel
#5 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield...
#2 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
Best Western Plus Deerfield Beac...
#7 of 18 in Deerfield Beach

Been to Comfort Inn Oceanside? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Oceanside

Property: Comfort Inn Oceanside
Address: 50 S A1a, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441-4519
Location: United States > Florida > Broward County > Deerfield Beach
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn Oceanside 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Oceanside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Oceanside Hotel Deerfield Beach