“Delish HUGE sandwiches”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Delish HUGE sandwiches”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

The location made us apprehensive but we finally visited and were NOT disappointed. It is a little pricey--meaning don't expect to pay Subway prices--but was actually quite worth it. The sandwiches are so big I couldn't finish and were probably one of the best sandwiches I've had. They have quite the variety. Very friendly staff.

“Not great just average”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

I went to eat one of the sandwiches as I eat at all of the delis in the area. The sandwich was edible but didn't knock my socks off. I went the next day to the new deli in the cove shopping center called Katz's and for the same price I was really impressed. Across the board Katz's blew it away!!

• Visited April 2014
Boca Raton, Florida
1,066 restaurant reviews
“Inconspicuous but worth a visit”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Easy to miss en route into or out of Deerfield Beach, but worth a visit.

Tried a corned beef sandwich and a turkey breast with cole slaw sandwich. Both were excellent. The beef sandwich was enormous so ended up putting half of it in a take-home box.

Would not quite rate as Excellent as unexciting accompaniments, for example, why was no cranberry sauce on offer for the turkey? Nevertheless, clearly a Very Good

• Visited March 2014
“You've got to eat here.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Passed by this place a hundred times and never stopped in before. Pastrami sandwich was fabulous. Wife loved the brisket and kid loved turkey breasted.

• Visited March 2014
NJcpltrvl
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I just happened to find this place by chance and I'm glad that I did ! I had the hot corned beef and pastrami which was the BEST I Ever Had ! !
Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy a meal here.

• Visited January 2014